Bras and ... blushing?

I put on my black skinny jeans. I was looking for my black T-shirt when I remember I left it at Jan's. I texted her to bring it over to me.

* To: Jan

Hey I forgot my black shirt at your house can you bring it over. -Kota*

* To: Kota

Yeah sure. -Jan*

About 5 minuets later there was a knock on my everyone in my house was gone. Mom was at work. And Eric was in Iraq. I hope he's doing ok. So I went out with just my bra on. I opens the door but I didn't see jan I seem Jeremy. I grabbed my shirt yelled thanks and shut the door. Put it in and ran to my room.

* To: Jan

you could have told me that Jeremy was bringing my shirt over I answered the door in my bra! -Kota*

* To: Kota

Ctfu. So that's why he came back blushing. -Jan*

* To: Jan

No way he's blushing? Lls your still taking me to school right cause if so we need to co now. -Kota*

* To: Kota

Calm thee tits. Come over but Jeremy will be with us. - Jan*

I went over and Jeremy opened the door. He seen me and his face went a pinkish red. I just laughed at him. When I walked past him I heard him say "You won't be laughing later." I shit up and went to Jan.

"Hey what's wrong" se asked.

"Jeremy" was all I said