It was real?

I woke up and I was alone. I got up and walked out of Jeremy's bed room I walked to the living room and seen Jeremy on the couch. I sat by him and leans my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. He looked down at me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Jeremy I have a headache. " he kissed my forehead and smiled. " go get some breakfast." I got up and went to the kitchen. I got a bowl of cereal and ate it I went back out and told Jeremy I was going to take a shower.

When I came out I had a weird feeling to wear black. It was a cold day since its been raining for weeks. I put on a dark grey sweater, black leggings, and a black infinity scarf with skulls on it. To match the white on the scarf I put on some white toms. I walk back out and sit on the couch then Jeremy goes to take a shower. When I hear the water go off I heard the door bell.

"hey Dakota can you get that?!" "yeah!" I open the door to see three men. Two men were in uniform the other one I couldn't see but they were dressed normally. They just stood there. Not saying any thing or moving.

"uh hello?"

"are you Dakota Miller?"

"uh yeah I am."

" may we come in?" I nodded and turned and walked in they followed I sat down and I finally got to see who the third person was. It was Bryan. I was confused hoping this wasn't about Eric. Bryan looked at me and his eyes looked sad. Like he was going to cry. They lost their color.

"J-j-Jeremy?!?!?!? C-come here please?!?" he came running out. And sat next to me. He whispered what's wrong and I just looked at him scared. He grabbed my hand.

"Ms.Miller we are sorry but your brother has died. We have already told your mother over the phone and your sister Jeremy. Bryan will no longer be in the army. Because he was seen Eric die and he keeps seeing it happen. We are really sorry." I was crying and they got up and Jeremy stood up and pulled me up with him. They gave me a hug and they left Bryan gave me a hug.

"do you want to know what happened?" he whispered. I nodded my head still hugging him. I ran back into Jeremy's arms and sat on his lap crying and hugging him. I looked at Bryan and nodded my head telling him to tell how he died. Jeremy grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. I squeezed it back lightly scared of what Bryan will say. Bryan wiped his eyes and cleared his throat.

"so we were at our post yesterday,it was probably around night time for you guys. And then our warning sirens went off. Eric and I were talking and then when they went off we ran to the barrier. There was a woman a couple feet away from the barrier. Eric asked what she wanted and she said she wanted some water..."

I tensed up when he said the thing about the water. Jeremy felt me tense up after all I was sitting on him. So he wrapped his arms around me. "t-th-then w-what happened?" I asked barley in a whisper

" he got two water bottles and went to ga e them to the women. We all told him not to. And then when he was handing the women the water, they took out two guns and shot him. I shot he women twice and they fell to the ground. I ran to Eric and felt his pulse but there was nothing." I was crying so much I couldn't even talk. I tried to talk but all that came out were sobs. Jeremy knew what I wanted to asked and asked Bryan for me. "was he shot 7 times.?"

Bryan nodded "Howd you know. " I was able to get the words out. But I was still crying. "I had a dream last night. I was with you both. I seen him die. That way exactly. I was standing next to him. His blood was on me. I woke up crying." Bryan looked shocked and he came and hugged me. I then realized. We were all wearing black and I cried even more. All we did that day was sit in Jeremy's living room watching tv. I couldn't stop crying and no matter what they'd do I couldn't stop. Jeremy didn't trust me being by my self so if I had to use the bathroom jeremy would go in with me and sit on the bath tub facing the wall. We just ordered Chinese food for lunch and diner because it usually makes me happy jt it didn't work. I ended up falling asleep with my head on Jeremy's lap, his arm around my waist, and my legs on Bryan's lap. I had a dream bat Eric. He came to me and told me he was okay that he was with dad. That. Shouldn't worry. He hugged me and kissed my cheek one last time. He took me to dad and I got to hug him and kiss fhis cheek and he did the same.mi told them I miss them. And that I'll stay strong for them. I was crying and then they said goddye and faded away. And I was alone. I woke up and seen I was in the same position and smiled and closed my eyes again.