"Who's this?" 

"A, um, friend in need Mal," he replied. Mal rolled her eyes. 

"Have fun," she grumbled. 

"Thanks, I'll make sure we have loads of fun," Spencer smirked. Mal scoffed and her eyes widened. Spencer turned away to hide his smile from the flirty brunette. 

~~~~~

Spencer slipped into his apartment, locking the door behind him and immediately walked over to his room. He pulled back his ridiculously neat bedsheets and gently set you down. You stirred and Spencer smiled as your beautiful (e/c) shone out and stared at you. You sat up and swung you feet of the side of the bed. 

"Where am I?"

Spencer smiled. "At my place. You fell asleep before I could get your address and I didn't really wanna wake you up a second time." You groaned sleepily and fell back against the bed, feet still dangling off the side. Spencer knelt down to the floor and began to slip of your shoes. You didn't really like people touching you but you let him anyways. Spencer didn't ... scare you like the other's did. His touch was so gentle. 

"I have a long t-shirt you can wear of you want. I don't want you leaving here, okay?" He took your shoes and set them on the floor, digging through the side dresser and pulling out a large Metallica band tee. He folded it and handed it to you. "The bathroom is right behind me. You can take a shower and change into that and go to sleep. I'll be out on the couch if you need me."

Before you had a chance to say anything, he stood up from the floor, kissed your cheek and walked out of his room, closing the door. You looked down at the band tee, up to the bathroom door and over to where Spencer had just left. Your shoulders just shrugged and you headed off to the bathroom, grateful for a warm shower. 

~~~~~

Spencer woke up from his place on the couch to muffled screams coming from his room. He had gone in earlier to snatch a pair of comfier clothes to sleep in and you were fine. Something was up now and it was definitely not good. He slipped over to the kitchen island, grabbed his gun and aimed it up at his door. There was no telling what was happening in there, but he needed to be prepared. He pressed his side up against the wall next to the door, one hand on the knob and the other pointing the gun straight at it. He let out a deep breath and opened the door. 

You were whimpering in his bed, cur

led up in a fetal position. He lowered his gun and stepped in the room, checking around for possible intruders. After no signs of any, he walked over to the side of his bed and set the gun on the side table. He jumped back as you whimpered again, this time more loudly. 

"Daddy? Daddy please stop. Dave won't shoot you, I'll  just talk him down. Daddy, I'm a profiler sto- Daddy! Daddy no. Wake up, common Daddy! Stay with me please. Don't close your eyes!" Spencer stared as you clenched the bedsheets up to your chest. You were crying now. "Daddy, I'm sorry! I was wrong, Daddy I was wrong. I'm sorry. I'm sorry ..."

You woke up to the sound of Spencer's frantic voice and him frantically shaking you. You sat up abruptly, almost hitting Spencer in the face. Your shaky hand clutched the shirt over your body and the other ran through your long (h/c) hair. 

"Wh-what happened? Spencer, where's ... oh my gosh I'm so sorry Spence."

Spencer sat down on the bed and set you on his lap and stroked your hair while you quietly cried into his shoulder. He understood now. You had gone off to work on a personal case by yourself a few months ago. It must've been that your father was in danger. In your dream, you must've come face to face with the Unsub you had been chasing and apparently you misjudged something and he shot your father instead of letting you talk him down. He now understood why you were so determined to prove yourself and worked hours on end on cases. You wanted to prove that you were better than that mistake that cost's you father's life. 

"Ssh, (y/n), I'm here for you. It's okay." He pulled you off of his shoulder and warmly stared at you. "You are a great profiler, (y/n). I know that, the team knows that, everyone knows that. It didn't matter what happened back there. You misjudged, that happens. That one mistake doesn't mean you are any less wonderful than what you are. You don't need to prove anything." He reached up and slid a stray tear off your cheek and you gave him a wobbly smile. "You are the greatest person I know, (y/n)."

He gently bent down and kissed your lips, his soft pink ones moving perfectly against yours. You reached up and put your hands on either side of his face, taking your legs and wrapping them around Spencer's waist. As the kiss deepened, you could feel Spencer knew exactly what else to do to make you feel better. He broke off the kiss and leaned his forehead against yours.

"Dang, you look really good in that shirt."

You smiled. "You know I could wear this shirt more often if you like it so much."

He chuckled and leaned in for another kiss. 

~~~~~

Word Count: 1651

(Sorry it's super long, but I hope you love this as much as I did making it up for you!)