Troublemaker

I walked casually along the brightly lit hallway. I heard the sound of feet pounding down another hallway to my right. Dodge here, grab there, punch here, throw there. You know, the same old same old. I took down about six or seven men without even batting an eye.

"Ahhhh!" I heard a man yell as he charged at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm, broke it, and knocked him out.

I grabbed his badge and put it through the scanner which allowed me to enter the authorized office. I smirked and tossed his badge back at him and left all the guards lying on the ground behind me.

Oh, don't worry. They're not dead, just unconscious. It's fine, they'll wake up in a few hours. I'll be gone by then.
I entered the empty office and quickly sat down in the desk that sat in the very center of the room. It belonged to a very important business owner who was planning on illegally "buying" a block full of orphanages and turning it into a stupid office plot for his company.

Don't ask me how I know this: I'll explain this all later.

I quickly ran a computer algorithm to get past the firewall and hack into his files. Just when I found the specific email about the illegal deal, I heard the alarms go off alerting security about an intruder. I rolled my eyes again. Wow, they just now realized about the break in? So amateur.

I quickly posted a bunch of his illegal dealings online and sent a bunch of confidential files to multiple important news reporters and businesses this owner had been talking with.

I smirked and looked at the time. Eh, I had a few minutes to kill. I could easily post some personal pics of him that he wouldn't want to be seen. Hah, serves him right.

I suddenly heard a crash upstairs and several people yelling.

"Crap!" I rushed to the door but quickly realized that I wouldn't be able to exit that way unless I wanted to get caught.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit!" I looked around and realized that the only way out was through the windows overlooking the skyscrapers of New York.

I turned around and saw a man in a red and gold armored suit flying down the hallway. SHITSHITSHITSHIT!!! Now I definitely can't get caught!!!! (I promise I'll explain later! Calm tf down! Right now I need to focus on my escape.)

I noticed that there was a rooftop about some several yards away from the window. I sighed and pulled my wings out and jumped through the window and landed on the roof.

I started running while dodging arrows and blasts and other crap they tried taking me down with. I hopped down and landed in a dark alley and quickly pulled my wings back in and tried to blend in with the crowd.

I walked briskly but casually into a small boutique. I grabbed a white sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket, and some boots. I rushed into the changing room and yanked the tags off. I walked out with my old clothes and quickly stuffed them into a random purse I grabbed off the wall along with some shades. I pulled my hair down from its high ponytail to let my black hair fall against my face. I walked out of the store and continued hiding in the crowd. Let me just say, I'm very proud of myself for putting together a cute outfit in like 60 seconds.

 Let me just say, I'm very proud of myself for putting together a cute outfit in like 60 seconds