Burn the cheese! Part 1

Very early in the morning 5:00 am

"*BANG BANG BANG* SAL! OPEN UP!"

The the door continued to bet banged over and over Sal groaned as she gets off the bar.

Sal: The heck?! 'Can I even not work out early now?!'

"SAL ! NOW! I don't even want to be here!" A familiar bossy voice made Sal sigh even more.

Sal: *Opens* do you need anything boss?

Baummer: Yes there was a customer yesterday that you gave a smoothie and explain to him where is the 'D.R'

Sal: So what problem about the man ?

Baummer: The man is actually a celebrity! You explained to him how exquisite the food is and for that he gave you in your staff form a 10 out of 10 but more than that the other people that you gave out smoothie more than 12 10s.

He holds out all the forms.

Sal: What?

Baummer: As for that you have a day off for today and for tomorrow also your dad needs you now.

Then he left away from Sals room back to the hotel.

Sal:.......What just happen?

She finally gotten changed and headed to the Pent house again but my dad was outside as with my brother and the Kahuna too.

Eren: Hey Sal.

Sal: Good morning to you too

Dad: Hello my dear

Sal: Do you guys need anything?

Dad: Yes when we heard you showed a celebrity were the restaurant and how you explained and all the staff forms you gotten I think you deserve this.

The kahuna started to grab something in his van and pulled it out revealing to be a motorcycle.

Dad: for your hard work for yesterday I know you smashed your last one but you deserve it very muc-(sal hugs him)

Sal: DAD you're the best!

Dad: I think you should thank Eren, He knows what's your style.

Sal: Eren Thankyou

Eren: aww are you gonna give me a hug?

Sal: fine..

She wraps her arms around him and Eren gives her a head pat

Kahuna: Try to take it on a spin

Sal: YES! Can I?

Dad: I don't see why not.

Eren: Here's your helmet and the keys