Can't wait!

[Canada]

   Ahh surfers paradise.... man it's been too long. Perfect place for summer get away.When our jet finally landed I couldn't wait. Let me explain what's going on.

    Before the our private plane, I signed up online to work at Surfers paradise.

   I applied to become their surf Instructor since I love to surf obviously. Just want to show to kooks here what's up. I secretly hid my surfboard under the back department and carefully walked to the back side of the plane. I reached out to open the handle until I could feel eyes behind me.

"And where do you think you're going?" Right on cue Dad caught me. This is why I can never get away with anything.. damn I hate being the middle child....

Sal: Um..the beach? hehe...

Dad: *Sigh* we'll send someone to put your belongings into your room.

Honestly I'm shocked but not shocked for me to smile and dash out.

Sal: Got it!

   I smiled my way down to the familiar path down the beach as I continued to walk and my head high.

Sal: Ah yes.. I can't wait to go to the beach!... Massive waves, Smooth sand that gets everywhere/ And even the hot duuudes-nOoooooooooo!

   I was too late. How could I forget...it's 12pm...rush hour...there's way to many people. Looks surfing further on the distance and kids playing over the shallow ends...if we bought a car here I could maybe run them over and get away with it....but I don't want to go to jail...... Maybe I should be here even more earlier. I have to think of something else.....just then I look around and try to come up with a better idea..a few glances to the forest and I got an idea.

"Welp...up for a little nature walk." So I instead took a short walk around the island to find a good place to surf.

Luckily I found one.

No complaints.
no noises.

Perfect waves

And the fresh summer breeze.

   I dropped by bag on the sandy smooth floor and took off my clothes revealing to have my 2 piece black swim suit underneath it.

What can I say? I was prepared. I did a couple of stretches while the waves continue to crash down and the sound of water slashing into each other. After I waxed by board, I ran towards to the ocean and laid my board down then began to paddle to the a familiar massive wave rising up above me. I smiled as went with the flow.

"Come to mama."

No ones pov

Her and her board drifted away from the waves as it began to rise to the top. Right there she flexes her arms to stand up and extends them out. Gliding the tips of the waves, salty wind blowing through her hair and the sun glowing on her skin. Missing this feeling do such a long time she began to do insane tricks.

  She starts off with going up the wave in a slight angle as her board and her cut through the air and made a 360 spin. She stands on her board again made both her and the board a back flip. As she did her flip, she could see her reflection over her head. Sal closed her eyes and lightly bends her legs. With much of her leg power, she made fast ripples with her board. Pushing down and made a jump while holding the board with her one hand. 

    So far she was having a blast however a few sets of eyes watched her from the distance.

???: Yoooo dude! There's a someone surfing the office.