Chapter 2: Orc Attack

I am going to camp for a week so I won't be able to update until Saturday. :( But here's another chapter, soooooo sorry it is short trying to finnish packing. Hope you enjoy!

                  ~Ellethwen <3

Estelwen (Alastegiel) POV

“LEGOLAS!" I shouted as soon as I saw him. He did not have any weapons, and was trying to dodge the orcs. I quickly got out my bow and started to shoot the orcs. Soon they were all dead. I went over to Legolas to make sure he was ok.

“Are you alright Prince Legolas?" I asked while getting off my horse.

“Yeah, I just have a few cuts, but I'm alright." He answered.

“Can I heal them for you?" I asked thinking he is most likely going to say no.

“Sure." I was literally shocked when I heard him say that. I got my healing bag and went over to heal his cuts.

“Thanks" He said after I was done.

“No problem. What were you doing out here anyway, if you don't mind me asking."

“I was just taking a walk to clear my head, when all of the sudden the orcs came. Thankfully you came otherwise I could be dead right now."

“Come on, let's get back home." I said while getting on my horse.

“I don't have my horse though."

“You can ride with me." I said while holding out my hand to him. At first he hesitated but then took my hand and I helped him up onto my horse.

“It's starting to get dark out we better hurry." Legolas told me.

“Well then hold on." I told him. As soon as he held on I took off as fast as Whitefox could go, which was really fast. Soon we got back to our home, The Woodland-Realm in Mirkwood.

~~~~~~

 I will update as soon as I get back. And I will try to make the next one longer. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

                     ~Ellethwen <3