The agent shrugged as a response to boy's apology and opened her door wider so the rest of the band and Tyler could get in. "Come in, take a seat."

Tyler and the boys did as they were told as the agent motioned towards the fluffy white couch that was positioned in front of the television that was playing the latest episode of Riverdale. They took their respective seats and let their eyes wander around the room. A tub of Ben and Jerry's that was sealed shut was on the coffee table in front of them, and they could only guess that this agent was enjoying her stay in the hotel room before they had barged in.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" Her cold steely voice took them out of their reveries as their heads whipped around to turn towards her.

She wasn't in the same kind of attire that they saw her in during their first meeting. Long gone was the coffee drenched white jeans, white blouse, and white sandals. In its place was a dark blue NASA shirt, black running shorts, and a pair of pink bunny slippers. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail and she had zero makeup on, however, her appearance didn't fail to take the boys' breaths away. She looked angelic with her pinkish cheeks, space grey eyes, and pouty lips. A little bit of freckles were littered across her nose, but if you weren't ion a close proximity, you probably wouldn't notice.

Agent Sun's gaze landed on the dirty blonde haired boy behind Tyler. He seemed to be looking everywhere but her direction. She ignored the weird feeling she got when she was looking at him and turned her gaze away.

"Our first meeting didn't exactly go well," Jonah started, taking the role of Tyler, "So would it be possible if we met somewhere to discuss this set-up we have?"

The boys' heads all turned towards Jonah. They didn't know where Jonah's confidence suddenly came from, however, Tyler felt grateful that he was already warming up to the situation. He knows that all these boys were doubtful and didn't necessarily like the idea of having a teenage girl as their bodyguard because the risk was far too high.

Agent Sun's eyebrows rose at Jonah's offer, and he was about to melt under the agent's gaze, until she decided to speak up, "That's a wonderful idea, Mr. Marais. Just give me some time to fix myself up."

Jonah nodded with a smile, and looked towards Tyler, "Where are we meeting her?"

"Are you familiar with the coffee shop right around the corner? Javalogy, 2 o'clock, what do you say?" Tyler asked the agent who was stood in front of them.

She nodded at Tyler, "I'll meet you there."

Upon receiving the response, Tyler and the boys bid her goodbye and left the hotel room. That still left the boys and her with much time to get ready. Their meet was an hour away for it was just 1 in the afternoon.

Tyler opened the door to the boys' hotel room and bid them goodbye as well, "I have a few errands to run. You'll be meeting her on your own. Don't be late."

The boys sighed upon entering their own room. The atmosphere inside was quite awkward, no doubt. But what Jonah did earlier made the boys adjust a little bit. Even if it wasn't of a certain dirty blonde's best interest, he was silently thanking Jonah in his head for opening a door for him and the boys to be able to approach the girl easier.

"Dude, what was that?" Zach patted Jonah's back in an excited manner, while the rest of the boys looked at him.

"What was what?" The boy in question's eyes furrowed, but he couldn't hide the obvious blush that crept to his cheeks. What happened inside Agent Sun's room was something that he would never forget. The confidence he suddenly got from the rush of adrenaline her touch gave him from his fall earlier was definitely something.. something different, perhaps.