CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Nice. Where did you get that?" ask Jonathan when he saw Dakota slip the pocket watch back inside the pocket. He looked up. "Your mother brought that to you (chuckle) I could get that for free, special for my nephew".

Dakota scoop the last bite inside his mouth. His full mouth spoke. "Don't look over at her. She went to Bettany's house early this morning. So she makes us a quick breakfast". he then walks toward the sink, and grabs his bag. "Bye Uncle Jonathan".

"Yeah. Be careful". He watched Dakota walking out the house.

Abandon museum. Same day. Imhotep was seated on the empty fountain as Baltus Hafez and Lock-Nah walked toward. Looking up and seeing these two men approaching him, he didn't smile. Both men bow to Him.

"My lord". he speak in ancient Egypt. "We have to act now, you are wasting your time. Without the bracelets we cannot done something we wanted to do. I am not trying to stop you for having a family but you must listen to me.. (breath) Meela is trying to do something behind our back. I have sourced that news before it's too late".

Baltus Hafez and Lock-Nah back away as Imhotep rises up from where he is seated. His face is not in the mood.

Meela? what she is trying to do. "I can't hurt my family". Imhotep said in ancient times.

"You don't have too. As a father, you must convince the child that he will bring you the bracelet".

School day. Hand under chin. Dakota was half asleep as his eyes stared at the teacher standing near the chalkboard teaching the students including him.

Don't know why he got so tired today. He usually went to bed early even last night, like his eyes lured him into this. Perhaps this weather makes his eyes want to shut and fall asleep right away.

He tried to fight this slumbering, but his sight slowly blurred and about to snooze and then his eyes suddenly widened open, he gasped as the vision came through out of nowhere. He looks around the class thinking does anyone see this.

In fact no one seems bothered about the vision he saw right now. Which means they couldn't see anything and they just focus on the teacher who is now writing on the board.

He takes a deep closer to see what kind of vision this is. The vision was a man he knew, and it was Imhotep.

What is he trying to show him? What is he trying to do? He was smirking and his hand tried to reach him.

"Dakota?"

He snapped and got his sight back when someone called his name out, the vision he saw earlier was gone. So did Imhotep.

"Are you dreaming during the day? really? in my class?"

"I'm sorry just.. something I'd just seen.. never mind".

Shooking his head, if he tells what he saw will they believe it? The teacher then walked to his table. "Believe me or not I want you to wash your face then back in this class. Do you understand?"

"Yes".

"Now go".

He pushed the chair then ran out from the classroom straight to the boys toilet. He washed his face at the sink again and again. Then he sighs and studies his own face in the mirror.

What should I do now where the vision comes from?

.."Dakota.."

Shocking, he turned his back, shocking to see Imhotep standing right on his back. The same smirking he sees in his vision earlier, where the hell Imhotep comes from.

He didn't hear the door swing open, he didn't hear anything and now this.. Imhotep.

"How did you get in here?"