[Chapter 17] Piggyback

Start from the beginning

She slowly nodded as she took the ice from my hand but before she could reach my hand I grabbed it lightly and put the ice on her wrist. "Ahh-shiiss..." she hissed in pain looking at her wrists. "Don't hurt yourself for tomorrow's match okay." I said massaging her hand which is the wrist part.

"SOHYE!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT WITHOUT MEEEEEE......." we heard someone shout across the hall way. Well great timing it was Seon-ho with his coconut hair flying with the wind as he ran towards them. With another coconut hair following him, with another tall and short boy following behind them as they ran towards them. (A/N want to guess who they are?"

Authors POV

Seon-ho paused for getting the air back for his own healthy lungs and soon the others caught up with a slight of Daehwi gagging behind a bush from all the running,after they had all settled down and Woojin was about to speak. "Dude... you totally ruined their moment." Creepy Joshua was standing behind the bush smiling where they all looked up and ran away with fear as they thought they saw a ghost due to some rumors.

"What the heck just happened???" Joshua said puzzled as he scratched his head and went back home tired after the TT Ball practice.

The scared ones were all running as if their life depended on something they had to get but after they noticed they were far away from the school someone particular had sprained her leg a little bit while running, they had to stop. "I hope you can play tomorrow..." Sejeong said worry in her words. "It'll be fine I can just wrap it in a bandage or so." Sohye said trying to make then not worry about her condition.

"Okay...so its late now, why don't we all go back home??" Daehwi suggested and everyone had agreed as they had to rest for tomorrow's match. Wonwoo was about to say something but he was cut off by Sejeong and Daehwi pulling him to the direction where their house was located and had bided goodbye as he couldn't do anything else.

As Sohye was tottering away after bidding goodbye Mingyu suddenly thought of something as he carefully approached Sohye from the back. He tugged the bag as she came a step backward from the pull and glared at him.

"Give me your bag." Mingyu said giving her a crooked smile. "I would rather carry it then give it to someone like you." She said and then gave Seon-ho a quick smile as she asked for assistance with her hand for Seon-ho. He had gladly accepted it. But someone didn't want to be left out so he quickly kneeled down facing frontward and waited. "Does he want me to do something??" Sohye whispered as he looked at Seon-ho with curiosity. "Well I don't know maybe he is asking you to get on his back..." he whispered back so the kneeling boy couldn't hear them talk and waited patiently.

"Should I kick him not too hard?" She eyes the boy in front of her again as the boy at her side was completely rolling his eyes as he did what he had to do. "Yah what are you doing??." Sohye said with a yelling whispered voice. "Doing what I'm supposed to do." Seon-ho said as he picked her up under the shoulders and put her on Mingyu's back and he then let him carry her happily.

"You're going to have a back pain and will still hurt tomorrow!" Sohye said punching Mingyu's back a little so he could just laugh at her silly act. "Thank god Seon-ho took your back or you would have been extra heavy." With that she completely gave up fighting with the bluish silver colored haired boy.

Mingyu could see Seonho-ho giving him a wink as he ran off a split second saying "Sorrryyyyyyyy...." When Mingyu was about question him. Sohye just rose up from Mingyu's back and stared at the sky making her sleepy as she was already tired. She couldn't keep her eyes open any second, at last she finally closed her eyes and slept soundly as the boy chuckled when he heard quite little snores.

Finally after like taking many years to reach her house Mingyu saw Seon-ho who was about to fall asleep in front of Sohye's gate hugging her bag look up to him and smile. "You surely took your sweet time didn't you?" Seon-ho said giving him a teasing smile. "Can you please hurry and open the gate I think my back is going to break...ppali!!" Mingyu said with his face scrunched up struggling.

"I can't believe I gave her a piggyback ride..."

Wonwoo's POV

"I hope nothing happens to Sohye while reaching home." I whispered as I thought to myself. Until I didn't know there was someone accompanying me when I heard a 'ahhem'. I just stared at her with my eyes wide open. "It's okay your secret is safe with me." She giggled as she looked at me. "Noona you won't say anything to others right!!" I said panic rising in my blood.

"Why would I do such a petty thing?" Sejeong gave him a knowing if look. (A/N Wonwoo, it's okay the readers are even giving you that look not only her.) "Yeah...your not that kind of person to do so unless you admire me." As I said that she looked at me completely shocked. "You know I was just joking right... cause I know you like Eunwoo-sunbae." I teased her as she looked at me with astonished eyes.

"Just saying tho, you can trust me like your own sister. And fight for her okay don't just give up." Sejeong Noona said as she entered the gate leaving me to go walking alone with a smile lingering in my face.

This is going to be a good night.....

Woojin's POV

I can't believe my only cousin left me alone with the lanky fellow. "Hyung lets go to the Game Center." Guanlin said carrying a chicken box filled with crispy chicken. "Okay, lets ask if Mingyu could join too?" He just stared at me not saying anything. "I didn't understand any ing but do whatever you like except for something that involves my money." Guanlin said looking down at me.

"I'm not that short you Eiffel tower!!" I shout a bit making him laugh while clapping hands.

It felt like hours waiting or Mingyu-Hyung. "There he comes Guanlin said smiling while biting the chicken. "What did you buy?" I asked him looking at the box. "Sohye's mom packed me some and also for you guys." He said panting as he took a sit next to me. "Well how did she know about us." Mingyu just shrugged as he answered. "You guys have the right timing to call me." He sighed as he ate the remaining chicken which I and the tall lanky Eiffel Tower had to fight for.

"True....." I said as I opened the box and saw three slices of cake. Yipppppppppeeeeeee.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update....

~kte