[chapter 15] Cafe

Sohye's POV

I really wanted Sejeong unnie to meet my other two friends.

Also with Mingyu, I have to kind of sort things out with him too.

So here we are sitting akwardly smelling the roasted coffee and waiting for the order. And yes it's Penguin Cafe if you didn't know.

"So this is Sejeong unnie and these are my friends Mingyu, Woojin and Guanlin." I said while gesturing at who they were.

"So... She called you unnie so are you older than us." Guan lin literally just stated a fact.

"Yup and I'm also your Sunbae. That means you have to respect me." She said giving off her 'friendly-neighbor- uncle' vibe.

"Ah by the way how did you go to your class." I asked her.

"O-Oh that... I met Eun woo." She said as she scratched her nape. "And also Eun woo is in my class so you how the girls stare at him." She added dreamily.

"Which...Also includes you." I teased her.

"Yup." She said again dreamily. Anf also carelessly.

.   .   .

When she snapped back to reality.

We were all staring at her. "W-What, No, it's not like I like him." She started shuttering.

"No one ever said you like him." Woojin said as he poked out his tongue.

By then she had become beetred.

"I wonder what kind if owner of this cafe is, I mean who likes to keep pebbles in a cafe??" Suddenly Mingyu asked.

Authors POV.

"I wonder what kind of owner of this cafe is, I mean who likes to keep  pebbles in a cafe?? " Mingyu asked as he eyed the pebbles which was kept near the window in a row.

"When a male penguin falls in love with a female penguin, he searches the entire place to find the perfect pebble to present to her." Sohye told him.

Sejeong, Woojin and Guanlin were nodding their heads.

"Am I right Ah-Rin." She asked a waiter who kept the drinks on the table.

"Yes you are perfectly right." The girl high-fived her and then went back to the counter.

Mingyu looked confused, "Wait, how do you know that." He asked.

"Cause it's my cafe." Sohye said folding her arms.

"You never told me that it was your cafe."

"Well you never asked." Sohye said simply and then the war begun.

(a/n: and it is the end tan tan taaaaaaaaa)

Can you please shut up author-nim Sohye and Mingyu said together.

Behind all the war that sohye and Mingyu was uproaring with. Behind them were three judging busy people them.

One was confused the other two was enjoying the war.

"Are they two always like that?" Sejeong said as she pointed to the two of them.

Woojin and Guanlin nodded in syncornization.

They were so close to pulling each others hair when suddenly a ball of sunshine stopped them from doing it.

"So we meet again Sohye-sshi." The ball of sunshine said.

"Oh Hoshi-sshi why are you here?" Sohye asked him in confusion.

"Isn't that a little bit obvious." Guanlin spoke up.