21

Harry spent the night in his new room, in his new bed in his new house.
This was all his.
He made a big dent in his savings but it was so worth it.
The wards came with the house and harru didnt regret forking out for thw best wards he could buy.
It seems he may need them.

Harry woke and got up.
May provided a splendid brecfast and harry set off to look for work, he had worked his bank account hard and wanted to get ahead.

The teen looked for most of the day and sighed would this be another wasted holiday with no job?
He was going to get an ice cream when he saw a host club looking for host to fill recently opened spot.
Harry went into the ally and conjured a mirror.
He spent twenty minutes tweaking his hight and appearance.
Long bright red hair th flicked out glowing green eyes pale reckped skin long black lashes a devilish smirk.
It was odd being so tall again, harry couldnt wait untill he finished growing it would make the transition less jaring.
When he got his balance he finaly went into the club.
He explained it was only untill a curtain date.
He aparently was suposed to sit chat and make the customers feel special, he didnt have any interest in women however if it was just hang out and smirk at her he could pull that off.

He would stay and see another host work than start the next day.
They were told to encourage the customers to spend money and that really wasnt hard.
Most of the people harry had were just lonly and were willing to pay for company.
He worked maximum hours all through his holiday, he was happy to have his home and his own bed to fall into at the end of the day.
His day untill he had to start work at 5pm was spent on useing a combination of magic and hard labor to build a pavilion.
May told him she was planning on shapeing a tree to look like a cat harry told her to do what she wants.

(What its going to look like)It was quite soothing and he did debate upping the price and selling it to make a profit but he shook that idea off he had alredy claimed the home and wouldnt give it up

It was quite soothing and he did debate upping the price and selling it to make a profit but he shook that idea off he had alredy claimed the home and wouldnt give it up.
The teen was enjoying himself.
He was almost...almost disappointed when the new school year was approaching.
He purchased his school supplies and was now living in his aged up form

because soon he would be useing it as a tool to help his rule of Ravenclaw.
He was fond of his ripped jeans and leather boots.
However he found his looked dashing in a suit.