Cullen Wedding

Evelyn's POV

I was so happy when I received the wedding invitation to my niece's birthday. I knew all about what her and Edward had gone through. Thanks to my dear big brother Charlie and my pen-pal Esme Cullen. Who is Edward's adopted mother. We'd been pen-pals for two years. I had hardly any friends outside work and she felt lonely during the day with the kids are school & her husband at work. We'd become great friends, though we've never meet in person.

I had been invited to Bella's (my niece's) graduation, but I was en-charge of a fundraiser party to help stop global warming. But I still sent her a gift like I did for her eighteenth birthday. Me going to her wedding is a surprise for her. Bella believes I'm doing another fundraiser and can't come. Only Charlie and Esme know I'm coming.

Anyway I'm meeting Renee and her new fella Phil at the airport. Charlie would pick us up and we'd all go to the wedding together. Renee and I had blue sapphires put into her old family hair comb for Bella. As Esme told me she had nothing blue to wear for the wedding and we want it to be as traditional as possible. "Evy!" someone shouts and I turn to see my big brother waving. I walk over and give him a big hug. Then do the same with Renee and shake Phil's hand. We all leave the airport and get into Charlie's police cruiser. Me in the front passengers seat.

"I can't believe Bella is getting married today, it feels like yesterday when you called me to say she had been born" I tell Charlie.

"Yes it does, but she's very happy" he tells me.

"She's in love" Renee adds.

"I am looking forward to meeting this Edward Cullen" I state as I look out the window. "By the way, thanks fro letting me stay with you Charlie. I've missed Forks and look forward to my vacation here. Though I wish Bella would be around so that we can catch up" I add.

"No problem, my little sister isn't going to stay in a hotel" he states and I smile.

"Oh what a lovely place" I say as we reach the Cullens place. We all get out of the car and I spot a familiar face. "Esme, how lovely to finally meet you in person" I say smiling when I reach her.

"I'm so glad you could make it Evelyn" she says smiling. "This is my cousin from Denali, Eleazar" she adds.

"Pleasure to meet you" I say shaking his hand.

"The pleasure's all mine" he says smiling.

"Bella is upstairs with the girls getting ready" Esme tells me. I thank her and go upstairs with Renee and Charlie. I let them go in first to give Bella the hair comb.

"There's someone else who wants to see you Bella" I hear Charlie say and I enter the room.

"You get more beautiful everytime I see you Izzy" I say smirking.

"Aunty Evy!" she cheers and comes to hug me. But a a petite girl with short hair stopped her.

"No smudging my masterpiece" she tells Bella.

"We can hug later" I assure Bella. "I am so proud of you" I tell her smiling. "Now I must go meet this Edward and you still need to dress" I state. So I grab Charlie's arm and we leave the room.

"I'll take you to meet Edward" he states leading outside. The aisle was beautiful. We walk down it to the alter where a young man with bronze coloured hair was talking to a blonde haired man in his late twentys. "Edward, Carlisle; this is my little sister Evelyn. Bella's Aunt" he tells the pair.

"Pleasure to meet you both" I say smiling as I shake Carlisle's hand. "You better take care of my niece Edward" I tell him firmly.

"I want nothing but to bring her joy and love forever" he assures me.

"Perfect" I say smiling. I greet the rest of the Cullens and their cousins from Denali. Even said hello to Sue, her son Seth and Billy. Honestly last time I saw Seth, he was a toddler. Anyway we all sat down for the ceremony and it was beautiful. It's now time for the reception.

"Evelyn, would you like to say a few words?" Esme asks when she finishes her speech. I agree and go onto stage taking the mike.

"I don't have a speech prepared, but I'll give it a go" I tell everyone. "I was just a senior when Izzy was born. I remember Charlie calling me during a Maths test to tell me. Got detention for two weeks, but it was worth it. Everyone always called her Bells or Bella. So I called her Izzy and it has stuck for me to call her that. I'm proud that Izzy has found true love. It is so rare to find, some people go their whole lives and never find it. But just because Edward is Izzy's husband, doesn't mean I won't give him hell if he hurts her. To true love" I finish.

"True love" everyone repeats taking a sip from their glasses. Then the true party started. The Cullens are amazing dancers. Bella disappeared for a little bit so I pulled Charlie to the dance floor. It was a fun night.

"Bella have fun, I'll be here for five weeks for vacation purposes. I look forward to us catching up in the last week. Edward make sure she gets plenty of rest" I tell them. Bella gives me a tight hug before getting into the car. I watch them drive away before the rest of us returned to the party. Charlie and I were there another hour, before going back to his house.

A/N

Video above of the wedding ceremony and picture above of Evelyn. Picture on the external link of the wedding invitation, pictures below of the vampire wedding guests.

 Picture on the external link of the wedding invitation, pictures below of the vampire wedding guests