12

Johnny's POV
I got a call from Lauren
J; hello?
L; JOHNNY!! JOHNNY!! YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO KENZIES HOUSE!! THIS ISNT A JOKE KENZIE NEEDS HELP!!!
I could hear someone screaming in the back round.
I hung up the phone and ran to Kenzie's house the guys following me. I burst in to the house and run upstairs. I see Kenzie on the floor Maddie and the girls surrounding her. 
J&H&C; is she ok?!?
M; she just took her medication. It hasn't been this bad since...
Kenzie started to breath again and she stopped screaming. I sat next to her and hugged her. She hugged back and soon fell asleep on my shoulder.
Everyone stayed awake to keep an eye on Kenzie Incase her heart started to hurt. Kenzie was laying on her bed and we were all on the floor. I couldn't stop thinking about what Maddie said or what she didn't say. I decided to ask her.
J; Maddie, when was the last time it was that bad.
She looked down the up at Lauren and Brynn.
M; Johnny...
L;  you and Kenzie used to be best friends...
B; you lost your virginity to Kenzie the day you got into the accident.
L; you saved her life.
B; she had one of her panic attacks in the middle of the road worrying about what her mom was going to say.
L; the car was coming and you pushed her out of the way.
B; when you got hit by the car she said it felt like her heart stopped.
L; she was the girl who pulled you away from the car before it exploded. She was the girl who talked to the police.
M; that's when John. But you guys don't understand.... Having her heart hurt like that and her not taking her medication for too long could have killed her. When they drove you away in the ambulance and she got home me and my mom begged her to take her medication. She refused until you got better. I begged and begged and begged her. She finally took the medication when my mom called the doctor...
Maddie was crying hysterically.
M; she loved you John...
I was crying. Everything was starting to get blurry.
l; there's something I never told you... both of you...
She looked at me and Brynn. Maddie looked down again. She stood up and walked over to Kenzie.we all followed her and she pulled up Kenzie's shirt just below the belly button. There were x crosses on her right hip. Brynn covered her mouth. Tears rolling down all of our faces.
L; Kenzie was suicidal and cut her self when John went into the hospital. I walked in on her one day and I made her swear to stop. I never knew why tho. Until recently...
B; she blamed her self.
I started to cry even more.

Kenzie's POV
I woke up with Johnny next to me. His eyes were red and puffy. He looked at me.
J; good morning. Are you feeling ok?
K; yes I'm fine. Are you ok?
J; yeah I'm fine.
K; than why are your eyes red and puffy.
J; last night I hear some stories about you.
K; what stories?
J; about the car accident and-
K; the accident?!
J; yes. I know everything.
K; I'm so sorry. It was all my fault-
J; no it wasn't.
I laid my head down on his shoulder.
K;what other stories?
He pulled up my shirt to under my belly button. He rubbed his thumb on my scars.
A tear rolled down his face.
J; don't you ever do this to yourself again princess. Understand?!?
K; mhm. Yes.
He kissed me on my forehead.
J; and when your heart stops take your medication right away. No buts!
K; yes Johnny.
I kissed his lips and hugged him tight.
K; I love you so much.
J; I love you so much more.
Brynn looked up and saw me awake.
B; KENZIE! Are you ok?!?! How are you feeling?!
Everyone else got up.
K; yes I'm fine!
They all looked really tiered.
K; did you guys sleep?
They all shake their heads.
C; we stayed awake to keep an eyes on you.
H; Incase you woke up.. you know.
I nod my head and they all hug me. We don't have school today because it's Saturday so everyone stayed at my house. Maddie made me walk around with my medication in my hand so I could take it if I needed it. Prom was next Friday and me and the girls had to go dress shopping. We were about to leave when there was a known on the door. I opened the door to see...