mark

"Wear something comfortable!" Mark yelled from the living room. "I'll wear what I want to wear!" I say teasing him.

"Oh good you listened to me." Mark sighed with relief. "Yah yah, where are we going that I can look this comfortable?" Make smiles. "You'll see!!" 

We walk to the bus station we always take when we go out. "You're not gonna give me one hint?" I ask him when we get into the bus. "Nope!" 

On the ride to mystery place, Mark brings out his headphones and puts one earbud in my ear and the other in his. He started playing the playlist he always plays when he's with me. 

Before I knew what happened I payed my head on Mark and fell asleep. "Hey... babe?" Mark said while slightly tapping me. "Hmmm" I say opening my eyes. "We're here. We have to get off." "Oh ok, was I out for a long time?" I ask getting up and heading to the bus doors. "Only like half an hour." "It took us that long to get to 'mystery place'?" Mark laughs and nods.

When we step outside I get a little confused. "Where are we? This doesn't look like anywhere we've been before." Mark grabs my hand and smiles. "That's cause it isn't." 

He continues to lead me up a hill. Once we get to the top of the hill I gasp. "Mark did you do this?" "Uh I guess you can say I did." 

There was a truck write on the top of the hill with blankets and pillows in the trunk as well as a small basket. "Do you like it?" "I love it!! This is perfect!" Mark sighs with relief. "I'm so glad! I knew our one year anniversary had to be special so I asked Taeyong for some help." I smile and give him a huge hug. "Shall we eat?" I nod.

We sat in the back of the truck and ate the meal that Taeyong had made for us. "This chicken is so good!" I say. "Agreed!!" Mark says scarfing down his piece of chicken. 

"The sun is going down!" I say looking up happily. Mark hands me a cupcake. "I hope you like it. I made it... well I got help from Taeyong but still it was mostly me!" I laugh and take the cupcake from Mark. I ate it and my eyes grew big. "It's so good!!"

Once the sun had set Mark set up some pillows on the back of the truck so we can lay down and look up. "This is so beautiful~" I say looking up. "I guess." "You guess?" "Well yah, the stars aren't really as beautiful as you." I hit him playfully and he chuckles.

"Looks it's the Big Dipper!" "Is that the only constellation you know?" I ask. "Maybe..." We laugh and continue to look for more constellations. "You know what's crazy." Mark says hugging me tightly. "Hmm." I say. "Even with all the pretty things in the world I'm lucky to be dating the prettiest one on earth." I blush at his words. "Stop making me blush!" Mark chuckles. 

We continued looking at the stars and pointed out the different shapes we could see. "Look it's a heart!" I say. "No way! It's an arrow!!" Mark argues back. "Nu uh it's a heart!" Mark sighs. "Let's compromise. It's a heart shaped arrow." I laugh. "Sounds good to me." 

"Can I say one more cheesy thing before we go home?" I chuckle. "If you must." "Ok. Have you tried counting the number of stars in this sky?" "No, should I?" "Yes." "Why?" "Because for every star in the sky is the amount of times I wanna tell you I love you." I look at him straight in the eyes. "Mark you're so sweet." Mark leans in and gives me a kiss. "I love you babe." "I love you more."