Taeyong

How about we go to the mall?" He asks. I smile back. "Sounds like a great idea!" 

"Wait." He looks at me with a frown. "What?" I ask. "I won't be able to buy you anything nice because I'm broke." He frowns even more.

I chuckle. "Taeyong you don't need to get me anything every time we go to the mall. We enjoy to shop together. Let's just enjoy each other's company ok?" I grab his hand. "Yah I guess so." He smiles a little. "How about you buy me an ice cream and we'll call it even?" He nods and smiles. 

Once we get to the mall we go straight to the food court so Taeyong can buy me my ice cream. "Ah so refreshing!" I say gleefully as I devour my ice cream. 

After finishing my ice cream I look up to see Taeyong staring right at me. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask. 

"Cause you're so cute when you eat all happily like that." He chuckles. I blush at his comment.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asks. "Hmm let's go to one of the stores you enjoy." I give him a big smile. 

Once we get to his favorite store we start to look around. "Oh! These would look nice on you!" I say holding up two hats. 

He tries them on "You're right!" He pouts. "Why are you pouting?" I frown. 

"I like them but I can't buy them." He says taking the hat off. I smile back. "It's my turn to treat you!" I say grabbing the hats from him and walking to the register. 

"Babe! You don't have to buy them for me. I'd feel bad." He stops me and frowns. "But I want to spoil my caring boyfriend." I pout. 

"Ah ok ok, you pout so cutely." He says grabbing my hand. I blush. Again. 

"That'll be $42.54" the cashier said. I pay her and give the bag to Taeyong. "Thanks babe!" He says giving me a hug. 

After walking in a couple more stores I find a bench to sit down on. "Ahh my legs hurt!" I sigh as I stretch my legs out. "How about I give you a piggy back ride?" Taeyong asks me.

"But we're in the mall." I say looking up at him. "Who cares." He says as he gets down on his knees in front of me. 

I cautiously get on to his back. Once he gets up I feel so tall and I can see the people walking by staring. I blush. "Who cares if people stare?" Taeyong asks seeing my embarrassment. "They're just jealous of how much I care for you." I smile.

He continues to carry me until we stop at a little kiosk. "Oooh! That bear is so cute!!" I point at a stuffed bear. "How much is it?" Taeyong asks. "It's $5." the lady selling it said. "I'll take it!" He says gleefully giving her $5. 

"Taeyong! You didn't have to do that~" I say. "But I wanted to spoil you a little." He smiles. "You guys are so cute together." The lady hands me the bear with a smile. "Th-thank you." I stubble to say.

As we walk we end up at a store that has a bunch of beds spread out for sale. "Ahhhh" I hear Taeyong say as he plops on one of the beds. "Taeyong! You can't do that!" I whisper/yell at him. "Aye don't worry! They don't care~" He says patting on the bed. 

I roll my eyes and sit on the bed. "Taeyong?" I ask. "Hmm" He mumbles. "Uh Thanks for uh being with me even with your busy schedule." I mumble out. 

Taeyong gets up and looks at me. "Why are you thanking me for that? I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't see you or even date you. Oh my gosh what if we weren't dating!!!" He yelled.

I chuckle at his cuteness. "I'm tired. Can we go to my house and watch a movie? Oh wait. Sorry you must have to go because of practice." I smile sadly. 

"Nope. I can go." I look up to see Taeyong smiling. He must've seen my confused face so he continued to talk. "We got the day off tomorrow so I figured I can stay with you for the morning and then hang with the boys in the afternoon. That's if you're ok with it. I don't mind if you want to spend the whole day with me."

I smile. "No it's fine you guys can go have fun on your day off. I don't mind sharing you." I chuckle. "Then let's go?" He asks gesturing to the doors. "Let's go." I grab his hand and we walk out. 

"I'm glad I have such a caring partner." He says. I blush. "I'm lucky to have such a great boyfriend." I say smiling brightly.