Truth

Yumi's POV

"No Aelita you can't do this." I said to Aelita.

"I already have. I am sorry but I had to do that to save my...." Aelita was interrupted by Ulrich.  "You betrayed us Aelita. Did you forget who it was that saved you? It was us. Did you forget who materialised u to earth and made you human...IT WAS US. Who gave you back your life again...IT WAS US..."

By then Aelita's eyes would have been in tears that is if she wasn't in the virtual world. A smirk was playing her lips as she pressed the button on the wall next to her and she was teleported. Beneath us we noticed the black blocks falling. We let out a scream and down and down we fell in the digital sea. Then all of a sudden we were in the scanners. Jeremy saved us. We ran to the elevator and hugged Jeremy.

"THANKS SOOO MUCH JER..."I say to him. I almost thought there was no hope.

"For what?" Jeremy asks curious.

"For saving us..." Ulrich says with a smile on his face.

 ”I don't know what you're talking about." Jeremy says.

"Oh come on! Stop acting like you don't know anything."

"I don't...."

"I can't believe Aelita betrayed us now." I say as my eyes fill with anger and my heart stings in pain.

"Aelita can never do that."

"Well she has and we saw it with our own eyes so you better believe this." He stood up from his chair and left.

"I know her. I trust her. She'd never betray us." Were the last words, which left his mouth before the elevator shut and he left. 

"He just needs time to believe this." I say and leave as well.

 ..............................

Sorry about no updates for a while. I'll update more frequently now sorry. Also please read my other book as well called Code Lyoko. 

Read, Vote, Comment, and Follow ;)