Betrayal

Yumi's P.O.V

We quickly made our way down. Oh no. I can't believe those two idiots can be so careless and betray us like that. 

"Transfer Yumi, Transfer Odd, Scanner Yumi, Scanner Odd, Vertiliazation." Jeremy said as we stepped into the snanners. 

I screamed realiazing where Jeremy has landed us. Just in time Jeremy sent down mine and Odd's vehicle to stop us falling in the digital sea.

"Thx Jeremy Just in time." I told him.

I steered the vehicle towards the direction Jeremy told us to. When we got there, we saw what a mess those two idiots put us in. Ulrich was fighting William, Aelita was fighting the scyphozoa who was trying to get the codes, and the monsters were shooting Aelita and Ulrich. I heard Ulrich scream as he got devertiliazed by Williams sword. 

"You take care of your boyfriend, and I'll help Aelita." Odd said winking.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said raising my voice as I steered my vehicle towards william.

"I am glad to see you too, and that's a very nice welcome from you." I said rolling my eyes and being sarcastic as he threw his sword at me and I dogged by doing a cartwheel and landing on top of one of the grey mountain rocks.

I threw my fans at william,which he easily dogged using his sword and unfortunately the fans ended falling on the floor. William charged at me as I used my power to throw a rock at him and he went hurtling backwards.

"That outta teach you to mess up with my friends." I heard Aelita screaming when the scypozoa got her. I threw one fan towards william and a another towards the scypozoa. Aelita was freed.

As soon as she was freed she shouted " Yumi. Ulrich....his codes...They're taken...." I reply saying we know and continued my fight with William. I charged at him and kicked him in the stomach hard and he went crashing against the mountains causing some rocks to fall upon him. I took this opportunity to throw my fans at him but he dodges and kickes my leg causing me to go back and stumble over. I tried getting up but he put his foot on my stomach. He got his sword out and was about to devertiliase me. Then I saw him go pink then black and red nd disappear.  "Thx Aelita." I thanked her for saving me and ran to the coordinates Jeremy gave us with Aelita. I heard Odd get devertiliased behind us by a hornet.

"Ladies here comes the transporter to the Centre! You have to stop the shields going down for the centre of the lyoko. Only 2 more shields left..." Jeremy said as me and Aelita looked at each other in tremendous shock.

.................................

sorry for the short chapter ughh I hate writing on my phone. nd thx for all the votes, I love u guys for all the support and votes...I will post the next chapter soon.