The Promises

"Aelita Aelita Aelita Wake up" Aelita opened her eyes to see Jeremy's face.

"Aelita What happend? Why were you screaming? Are you alright?"Jeremy's mind was full of unanswered questions.

"What happened to me?"

"Nothing...you were just screaming then you fainted."

"Oh...Jeremy..." Aelita started whispering "i think.....i think xana is still...alive." For a moment there was slience in the room then finally Jeremy said "Aelita how can...xana be alive i assure you Aelita ok? You need to start a new life now. You need to move on. forget all that ever happened."

"But..."

"I know Aelita. you can't forget Lyoko can you?" Aelita nodded. "because that's your past. Your Father, Mother..." Jeremy Stopped talking seeing as Aelita's cheeks were filled with tears now. "If you need me just say my name and I'll be here" Jeremy said. He winked just before he left Aelita's room and then she heard Jim shouting at Jeremy probably for being in the girls bedroom. She felt her eye lids too heavy for her and then she was alsleep.

"Aelita" Aelita turned to see a familier shadow standing there. 

"MUM!" Aelita screamed and hugged her tightly.

"Aelita listen! I want you to do something for me. Something important. I need you to promise that you will never put your life at risk ok? Promise me Aelita! Promise me Aelita! Stay Safe ok? Do you hear me stay safe."

"I promise mum" Aelita replied "Don't ever leave me again. i was so lonely without you. Now i will never let you get away from my eyesight"

"Aelita i have to go. I am sorry. But i promise we'll be together again. I promise. do you hear me?"

"NO! MUM DON'T" Before she could tell her not to go away her mum started fading and dissapeared. 

"NO!" Aelita woke up "Mum" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Don't leave me"

The gang entered her room " Aelita what happened"

"I...think xana's alive!"

"He can't be" said Ulrich "We destroyed him."

"What happened? Had a another nightmare? Tell us what happened and we can help you Aelita" said Jeremy

"I saw...saw..."

"saw what!"

"My Mum" She had finally revealed the secret she had been keeping for days.