Trolls in the dungeons

Start from the beginning

" What would you know about it Weasley, you couldn't afford half the handel I suppose you and your brothers wil have to save up twig by twig " His smirk turned into a sneer as Rons face went pale pink, both of embarresment and anger.

" Stop it " Hermione snapped looking at Draco " And you too " Eyeng the two boys she continued " I don't want to talk to you, you're to stupid to understand what's right or wrong "

" Not arguing, I hope boys " Professor Flitwick says as he came up to the five students.

' Am I a boy now? ' Hermione couldn't help but think.

" Potter has been sent a broomstick "

" Yes, yes I belive your sister has too. I heard about the circumstances from Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape, what model is it? "

" It's a Nibus Two Thousand, sir. And it's really thanks to Mr. Malfoy here that me and Hermione got them " The two boys proceded to walk for the Gryffindor tower but got stopped by Hermione saying.

" You two can be really stupid sometimes "

" I thought you weren't talking to us? "  Harry says and Hermione felt a little ashamed but quickly brushed it of.

" Yeah don't stop now, it's doing us much good " That got on her nervs and she whipped her head around letting her silvery hair dance in the wind, as she walked back to the Slytherin common room and opend of her nimbus two thousand. With a smile tugging at her lips she walked to the first lesson.

Draco watched his sister from the back of the classroom, father would be so proud of her. Why was he never proud of him, Draco felt extremly jealous he had tried so hard to be better at something then his sister. But she beat him to it every time.

Hermione sat in class trying hard to focus but her mind keept wandering of to her green and silver bed where a package layed under. She couldn't wait for tommorow night to come, she would accuall be able to ride a broom. Not just watch her brother but fly herself, it felt unelivable for both th siblings. Draco was still in shock, his sister had actually made it o the team and he hadn't. He couldn't be angry with her but it was mostly jealousy he was feeling, he was supposed to be her, he was supposed to be on the team and friend with Potter.

Hermione watched as the day passed by i a rush, nothing seemed to matter except her meeting tomorrow night. When classs were finally over she ran to her dormitory and took the package out from under her bed. Jus then the window flied open and a rush of fear ran through her. But still she got up and closed it, hearing a weird sound, as if something as soaring through air. Then she also realised it must be Harry practicing, she aced to practice and even more to talk to them, but they had made a choice not to talk to her and she would not be the one to break it. She was just about to run outside and try it even though she knew she shouldn't when Pansy Parkinson walked into the room.

" Ughhh " She grunted falling onto her bed next to Hermione's.

" What? " Hermone asked putting back her broom under her bed.

" I have way to much homework " She then turned aound to look at Hermione with an arched brow " You're smart, can I copy yours, just this once " Hermione sighed but gave her finished homework to Pansy, she thanked Hermione and started taking out quill, ink and parchment.

That night Hermione skipped dinner and went to bed early because of her nerves, What if she had only been good at flying because of luck, what if she accually was really bad? But soon enough she fell asleep, even though it was a very restless sleep.

The morning light sweeped through the curtains in the girls dormitory, making the black floor look like the lake wich could be seen from the Slytherin common room. Hermione woke up just as the sun had risen over the horizon and the nerves came back, she was going to fly in front of Marcus Flint tonight, she knew that the Slytherin Quidditch team had a reputation for not playing fair, but she would play fair. Although she knew that if she maybe needed to do something off rules maybe she would, but not much.