Epilogue

Love is such a beautiful thing, sadly Connor didn't feel love. He is happier now, but moved back to Minnesota... I barely see him, but I'm glad he feels better. I support his dessicion, because I love my brother. He helped me throughout the years, I'm just doing the same.

Where as me and Kian moved out. We live in a cute little Apartment about 30 minutes away from JC and Ricky. We are still dating, 6 years later. I love him so much, I couldn't imagine life without him.

But in other news JC got a girlfriend himself, well wife... He met a really sweet girl about 4 years, her name is Lia. Lia Marie Johnson. They are so cute together. And they are getting married in about 3 months. I'm excited to go and see one of my best friends, get married to such a sweet, beautiful girl. They make each other happy.

All so Trevor is now in collage, he is still working on his music. He just got signed for a big record company. He has progressed so much, I'm proud of him. It's hard to think how much people change in 6 years.

Sam is happy too. In a week he is moving in with JC and Ricky. They have all became really close friends. He is all so dating a girl named Bethany. Bethany Mota... They have been seeing each other for about 2 years now, they are seriously such a perfect match. They both love traveling and exploring the world. They actually just got back from Toronto the other week. They have been all over the U.S. It's adorable.

I guess 6 years changes people a lot. They move on. Go to collage, and fall in love. What I have realized though is that no matter how bad you think life is, it always gets better. Connor thought it was the end of the world 6 years ago. Now he is a lot happier, still sad sometimes. But better. I have all so learned that it doesn't matter what people think. And that happiness is the true key to life. Sadness is just a portion, of what you think is the end...

--------------------

That's it! I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, my phone wasn't working, I guess I got water in it. So I had to let it sit in rice. But thank you so much for all of your nice comments, and support. I love you all! and for the last time Stay Beautiful💜