Chapter 15

*Kelsie's POV*

I just got home from the hospital, and I'm kind of glad I'm alive. at the time all I wanted was to be gone. Now I realize that more people love and care about me than hate and bully me. Life is shitty, but still a precious thing that could be lost at any second. You have to learn how to love yourself, and everything will be alright. And I am admitting this, I hate myself constantly, but realizing I almost died changed that. Now I can say I will love myself. I'm not gonna stay caught up in my own little world, I'm gonna enjoy life, and most importantly love myself.

"How you feeling?" Kian asked me.

"Great." I smiled, but this time I was actually happy.

"I was so worried about you," He said.

"Forget it. I was just caught up in the moment... and it's behind us now. I'm happy. Finally." I smiled again.

"I'm happy too." He smiled.

Later that day me and Kian went penny boarding. I didn't know how though so he pretty much held onto my waist pulling me around the entire time. It was fun, and really made me feel special. Afterwards we went out to dinner. It was at this cute little pizza palor with an acrade. I had a lot of fun.

"Thank you for today." I said.

"You earned it, you have been so strong." He looked into my eyes.

"I had fun, I love you Kian." I blushed.

"I love you too Kelsie." He grabbed my hand and lead me home.

That night we just cuddled up on the couch and watched "Insidious". Which by the way is so scary. I had my face covered almost the entire movie, glancing up occasionally. Kian laughed at how scared I was and held on to me tighter. He makes me feel safe. And that's perfect when your scared out of you mind.... I hope I don't die tonight. I giggled at the thoughts I'm so parinoid.

----------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm driving to Florida for almost a week, and it was hard to concentrate. I still hoped you liked it. And I will have a longer chapter out soon. I promise. But I love you guys! Stay Beautiful💜

Social media

Instagram- @likeyaddict

Twitter- @trevorbaebee