Chapter 5

A New Couple Of Sabertooth

"The first team is.. The Fairy Tail!!!" The Fairy Tail team came out and the intromediary said "Erza Scarlet, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Mirajanne Strauss and Lisanna Strauss!!" The audiences applauded. 

"The second team is.. Sabertooth!!" The Sabertooth team came out and the intromediary said "The teammates are.. Sting Eucliffe, Rouge Cheney, Minerva Orland, Ame Fiona and Saya Omorla!!" The audiences applauded and the intromediary continued the presentetion. "And 3 days later we'll start with first ordeal!! Byebye everyone!!" Everyone headed back back to their hotel.

With The Sabertooth Team

"So where are we going to stay?" Lucy asked Minerva "In the Rose Hotel. In a 5 stars hotel." "That's great! With whom I will be in a room?" "I don't know. We'll decite after our party." They were so drunk so they went into the first room what they saw. Juvia, Yukino and Minerva they got in a room and Lucy was looked at the other room and she went in.

The next day when Lucy woke up she noticed a guy next to her. The blonde guy woke up too and he looked at Lucy and he said "Good morning Lucy.." "Good morning Sting.." Sting and Lucy both blushed hard and Lucy said "S-Sting put on some clothes..!!" "Y-you sould too. Wait, why are you wearing my shirt?" "I-I don't know, but i don't wear anything under it..." They both blushed hard. "Then you.. you can wear it.." "O-okay thanks Sting."

They sat up and they started to put some clothes on. And then Lucy looked at the clock and she said "Sting It's only 4:50 am. What are we going to do until 8:00?" "I don't know. What about a talk?" "It's okay." When they finished they talked for hours. Once Sting said at 6:06 "Lucy you look great in my shirt!" "Thank you! I think that too!" They both laughed. "Listen Lucy.." "Yes Sting?" "Lucy, well I-I-I l-l-l-lo-lo-lo-lov-lo-love y-y-yo-yo-you..!!!"

They both blushed as hard as they could. After a few minute later Lucy held Sting's hand and she said "Thank you Sting. I thing I love you too.." They blushed soo hard and Sting said "So... Can i hold your hands in public?" Lucy gligged "Yes." "And now.. You know.. Now you are my g-girlfriend..?" Lucy gligged and said with a happy tone "Yes I'm your girlfriend and you are my boyfriend. You look soo happy Stin-" Sting cut her sentence with a kiss and then he said "This is a seal of it." Lucy smiled and she said "Okay. Well I think the girls are already awake so I'm going to be in the girls room if you need me okay?" "Alright Lucy bye..!" Sting smiled at Lucy as she left the room.

In the girls room only Juvia was awake and when Lucy came inside Juvia said "Juvia ask about where did you slept Lucy?" "I..I was in an another room" "Why are you wearing bigger shirt than yours?" "Okay, I'll not lie to you but promise you won't tell anyone..! It's only a secret..!" "Okay, I promise I won't tell anyone." "Okay.. *Sigh* I'm.. I'm going out with.. With Sting... But DON'T TELL ANYONE OKAY?!!?" "Okay okay, wait- WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Juvia grabbed Lucy's hand and she went out of the room into an another room and she said "Did you sleep with HIM??!!!!! That's why you didn't sleep with us???!!!!" "No, we just went into an another room!!! We all were so drunk!! It was accidental!!" "Are you SURE??!!!!!" "Yes I'm sure!!!"

"Then okay. I'll cheer for your relationship with Sting." "Thank you Juvia. Can we wake up the other for our breakfast?" "Sounds good!" They woke the others up and they went to have their breakfast. After it Minerva said "Girls what about a shopping trip?" "I'm in, let's go! I'm gonna change my clothes for it! I'll be in my room!" Lucy went to the upstairs and she went into her room. A few minutes later she came down in an adorable dress and she said "We can go to shopping now!" Lucy, Juvia, Minerva and Yukino are said "We're off!!" They went to every shop in that and in the next street. A few hours later they came home with many packages and when they put them down everyone said "That was heavy!!!" "Boys come here and help us!!~" Minerva and Lucy said with a tried tone. Sring, Rufus, Rouge and Orge went over to them and and Sting helped Lucy, Rufus helped Minerva, Rouge helped Juvia and Orge helped Yukino. The boys helped the girls carry their packages and once Sting said to Lucy "Lucy these packages are heavy. What's in them?" "Well there's are some dresses, sweets, tops, shorts, and underwears." Lucy smiled as Sting blushed at her and he said "Y-you bought a lots of thing h-huh?" Lucy gligged.

They put down their packages and they went to have a bath. After the bath they had their dinner. While they talked in the vestibule Lucy remembered something  'Oh, II remember now..!!!! Oh my god!!!!! Before Me and Sting went to sleep we kissed and we almost f**ked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'  Lucy  blushed hard and Minerva shouted "LUCY!!!!!!! Are you okay?!!!"

Lucy akwardly nodded and she said "Sorry guys I'll be in my room!" Lucy went to the girls room and after she left Minerva said "Oh girls do you remember of that cute guy who we met??" All of the boys (Exept Rouge) glared at the girls and then Yukino continued "Oh, I remember! The cute guy who asked Lucy and you out right??" They laughed and Juvia said "Yeah, That was akward when we had to run for leave us alone..!!" The girls laughed again. Sting and Rufus stood up and they said with a super mad tone "Huh??! A guy??! What was his name??!" "I think it was maybe..Koharu.??" The boys ran off and they beat that Koharu guy up and when they got back Sting said "I'll be in the boys room." But he didn't go to the boys room. Intead he went into Lucy's room, he sat down next to her and he said "Hi Lucy. I heard about Koharu."

"Koharu? Oh that annoying guy." "I did beat him up." "Thank you, but how did you know how's he look like?" "We asked about her." "What do you mean 'we'? And he is a boy I think." "Koharu is a girl. With Rufus. I was with Rufus." Lucy eyes got wide.