I Should've Been a Lesbian

Start from the beginning

Get out from here, how long I've to keep playing games? How long I can play games?

"I'd call the doctor."

"No!" I stop him by grabbing his hands as I almost jump off the bed. "Every girl has period cramps Derick, I appreciate your concern. Can I go out and buy some medicines for me?"

No, that was a foolish question. Of course he's not letting me get out of this house as per as his announcement before.

"You don't need to go anywhere out of the house. Give me the names, I'd tell someone to bring it for you." His face takes a dark hue as he speaks and I nod.

Derick walks out of the room kissing my forehead and I find myself bursting in tears, letting myself fall on the floor on my knees. My palms reaches my thighs and hands as I caress the places harshly, his touch is still giving me discomfort all over my body.

"No calm down Reen, calm down. You've to be strong." I whisper to myself as I pick my stumbling self up from the floor.

I try to find Derick's phone, password of the locks or anything with which I can call Louis but it's nowhere to be found. I scan through every possible place in the room to find any single thing which may help to get me out of here.

"Dammit! Where does he keep his bloody things?" I whisper yell to myself throwing the pillow on the floor.

A knock on the door alerts me and I quickly pick up the pillow from the floor, pretening as if I'm making the bed.

"Hey," Derick enters the room wearing a kitchen apron. "You've listed down the medicines?"

No please I don't want to eat anything else made by him which looks like it has been delivered from any creepy website of dark web. Last night, somehow I managed to pour the soup down the sink and eat some cheetos for dinner I found in the cupboard.

"Erm..........I don't know where to find a pen in your room. I decided not to look through your personal places." Oh now I totally know where you keep your stinky boxers loser.

"Hey it's our room and you can rack through anything." He chuckles as he takes out a pen and notepad from the little drawer beside the bed. "And I were informed that you..................."

He slowly walks towards me, his chest rising up and down slightly as I watch his hands curles up into fists.

"Everything I cook for you, I cook with so much love and care." He tells as he gently brushes his thumb against my cheek before suddenly taking my face in his hands harshly as I wince in pain. "So I don't expect you to feed it to the sink."

To my surprise he jerks me away saying this and I find myself on the ground as my skin hits the cold surface. I look at him surprisingly as he caresses his palm with one another before picking me up again gently by my hand.

"Oh baby, did daddy hurt you?" He coos running his fingers in my hair as I look at him surprisingly. "You just have to listen to daddy and daddy will give you everything you want, okay princess?" I groan at his choice of petnames and push him away from me.

"Derick you need to stop acting like.................."

"Aha!" He cuts me off by pressing his hand over my mouth, "If you don't listen to me, I know how to make you listen and the first step would include something about.........Fiona of course."

My breath hitches as his hand slides down from my mouth with a sly smirk on his face before he walks out of the room, ordering me to join him for breakfast. The way he pronounced Fiona's name a while ago with his nasty lips, is still sending a haunted shiver inside my body. If he said it, he meant it and that's what scaring me now.

I peck my nails as I find my uncontrollable tears running down.

"Where are you Louis? Why is it taking you so much time to find me?" I utter looking above.

I know he'll come and save me but until then I have to keep myself safe, keep Fiona safe, meanwhile trying to find a way to get out too. Suddenly an idea crosses my mind which will at least keep this psycho less feisty. Wasting no time, I take the notepad and pen in my hand and write down some sleeping pills name along with pain killers. My tongue sticks out while I write condom at the end, just to gain more trust of this psycho.

Folding the paper in my hand, I walk downstairs and my heart falls down on my stomach watching Fiona with Derick. Derick is helping her to spread Nutella on her bread as Fiona giggles when Derick accidentally smudges Nutella on the tip on his nose.

I see Mariah standing on a side and my nostrils flare. Because only Mariah was the one present near the kitchen yesterday night when I poured the soup down the sink. That means I'm not safe from anyone here. Everyone is my enemy so I've to be extra careful.

"You soooooow funnyy D-Derick, I love youuu." Fiona hugs Derick from side as he hugs her back.

"No more Derick, call me dad." Derick utters looking at Fiona as he takes a glance of me.

"Louieeee is dadd, you are................................"

"Good morning Derick!" Before the conversation furthers, I hug Derick from the back. "What you made for me my favourite chef? Though I'm a bit angry with you from a while ago but I'm hungry."

"favorite chef?" Derick mocks before turning around at me, "says the one who threw it away last night."

"Because I sneezed in it okey? I didn't want to upset you by wasting which you made with care and love." I roll my eyes to make my lie more obvious. "Maybe you should reconsider the promotion of your informer." I look at Mariah and she gets busy spraying water on the trees hanging outside the window.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Derick sighs as he drags a chair and gestures me to sit. "I just fried eggs and grilled sausages for you. Oh and I've soaked some grapes in blood, to give them a good color."

"B-blood? What blood?" I ask as I look around the dining table nervously.

"Oh it's just pure blood of a fox, shoot him in my vine yesterday. Poor cunning thing!" He chuckles placing the grilled sausages on my plate.

I look at Fiona who seems to be very busy licking the Nutella from her fingers. I turn my face at Derick and pass him the list of medicines, praying to God he doesn't question about so many sleeping pills. I thank God when he smirks which means he has started reading the list from below just like the school days.

"Christopher!" Derick yells and a tall guy walks fast towards the dining table. "I need everything written here to be bought in the fewest minutes possible."

With a big nod, the Christopher guy walks away and silence falls over the place again. My hungry stomach is commanding me to eat everything in front of me but I have to keep my pace slow to avoid eating the bloody grapes. Yikes!

"Oh the sausages are from the fox though, tastes good right?" Derick utters as I look at him with the half chewed sausage inside my mouth.

"I.............I gotta change my pad." I stand up with a mouth full of sausage. "And I'm also planning to fast from tomorrow."

"Fast? It's not even the fasting month and you never fast......................."

"I'm changing my tampon now and changing my religion tomorrow Derick, that's it. I've always wanted to change both of them. I mean I've always wanted to fast like some people and won't you let me do it?" I coo flattering my eyelashes and he nods.

With that, I find myself doing a marathon to the washroom.