Back To My Home, Louis

Start from the beginning

A drop of tear slides down my cheek as Louis' face appears in my imagination. At least this Derick manslut showed me that he has left Oren and Louis safely to the hotel. I know Louis would find a way to me but I'm afraid will it include any sacrifice of good things? Because Derick is heartless so I believe he can do anything. But for some reason he has a weak spot for Fiona and me and I've to take the advantage of that.

Hearing a knock on the door followed by Derick calling my name, I immediately pick myself up from the floor.

Yes Ma'am. This room was made for you two ever since the house was bought.

There's no possible way I'm sharing a room with that slut. Unsure of what to do, I find myself straight beside a sleeping Fiona, pretending my best to be in a deep sleep as the door opens.

I hear footsteps nearing towards me and I somehow stop myself from flinching when Derick's hand reaches my cheek, cupping it softly as his other hand reaches down my waist. Before I could realise, he has taken me in his hands in a bridal style.

"Derick put me down!" I struggle in his strong arms to touch the ground with my feet as he smirks and takes me out of the room. "Derick for fuck's sake put me down!"

"I haven't picked you up to put you down. I've listened enough of you." I stop as his eyes takes a darker shade, letting his words come as whisper through his gritted teeth as he pushes back the door of his room using his leg.

He makes me sit on the middle of the bed and immediately hovers over me as I intend to climb down. He gives me a 'don't even try' look as he observes me from tip to toe. Like the wild animal he's, he locks both of my hands behind me with his tight grip as he uses his other hand to press my cheeks with his index finger and thumb.

"All I want is you and don't make it hard for me. I won't bother to burn down anything which comes to our way, even if it's the little thing sleeping in the room beside. Now that I have you, we can make lot of those little things. I know she's not ours, so who's caring here?" I spit on his face as his choice of words twists my stomach.

"Don't even dare to touch Fiona, I'm telling you Derick. You've no idea what I can do if you even think about hurting her." I yell avoiding his nose touching mine as he looks at me angrily, not bothered to clean his face.

"I tried to be calm with you but guess what? You were so stubborn to accept my hospitality. I wanted to make love to you but I think I've to be a bit dominant now."

A sly chuckle leaves his lips as I struggle to get my hands out of his grip. I try to use my leg as defence but he pushes them apart using his knees, placing himself just between my legs. I wince slightly as he buries his head in my neck. I'm trapped, I have to use tricks.

"Derick listen," I utter with a cracked voice as his nose brushes against my neck, "I understand you want me, otherwise you wouldn't have prepared the whole house with pictures of us hanging allover the place."

I weakly smile and sniffle looking down as I find his eyes on me, his grip around my wrist losens before he brings both of his hands to make me look at him.

"Don't be cunning Reen, don't try to fool me. I've...................."

"Alright see? We don't trust each other now." I sigh dramatically as if he's disappointing me. "Never mind."

"What's changing your mind, angel?" Derick asks caressing his thumb softly against my cheek as I lean forward to it dramatically. Somehow I've to fool him and find a way out of his trap.

"Derick I saw how you decorated Fiona's room and look at your............I mean our room," I mentally bath myself in holy water, "The pictures of us hanging on the black painted walls," I leave a fake satisfactory smile, "You even remember that my favourite colour is black, it amazes me."

"Reen I'd always know you better than anyone." Derick whispers as he intends to kiss me but I manage to stop him by putting my index finger on his lips.

The things which he has done for me, means nothing to me. He'd always be my psycho, egoistic, selfish ex-boyfriend who has ruined my life. But until I manage to escape from his game, I've to stand on the other side of the board and cheat with him to win.

"We would do everything you want but I need time Derick," I try to sound real as he widens his eyes. "I mean you can't deny you've hurt me and I have to give myself some time to gain trust on you again. Can we just take it slow and fix our trust?"

"I can't believe you're saying all these but at least I don't want to lose you anymore." His eyes sparkles as he sits in front of me comfortably, taking both of my hands in his. "This house and all these are nothing. You can redecorate the house as you want to or maybe we can build a new house according to your wish!"

"This is enough for me, trust me. I like how you care about me so much. Nobody ever did." I blink repeatedly as he caresses his thumb against my hands.

Oh you really thought slut? Care my imaginary dick! You can buy me the entire universe and I'd still find a way back to my home, Louis.

"Now if you don't mind can we go down for dinner? I'm starving." I coo to get rid of this awkward conversation.

"Yeah sure!" He climbs down of the bed excitedly as he leads me to the dining hall by my hand. "I've cooked salmon with chicken broth for you."

I feel my whole stomach is pulled outside as he describes the special menu. Damn how did I forget that most of his psychotic works shine through his cooking skills along with some other activities? How exactly did he skip the mental hospital anyway? Oh his dishonest lawyer father.

"You know what?" I clear my throat and try to fake a smile, "I actually became a vegetarian since............."

"I don't care Reen." I'm cut off by Derick's deep voice as I notice his tight grip around the knife he's holding to cut the piece of lemon in front of him. "I've cooked it for you that means you've to eat it for me, got it?"

He stands beside me as he places a kiss on my cheek, taking longer than enough to detach his lips, putting the knife over my shoulders as I watch it from the corner of my eyes. I nod nervously when I realize he won't leave until I have a positive answer.

"So would you like some Turkish lemon squeezed on it, dollface?" He asks and I nod, feeling something wet down my eyes.

I'm stuck with a psycho, I tell myself as he gestures me to start my meal.