Chapter 7

Alondra’s Pov

(before panic attack)

I can’t believe she waved me over! I was going to have a conversation with the women i have a crush on. I gave a curt nod before blushing. When all of a sudden the voices came back “ you can't be with her, she will never care for you, she probably thinks you're weak and ugly.” All at once my eyes watered and before i could make a fool out of myself, I quickly ran trying to make it out but instead a boy knocked me down. I looked down my eyes moving frantically “ How could i have made a fool in front of her, i'm so stupid, oh no he touched me pushed me” I could feel the panic attack starting and let a sob come out as well as the tears. The closest thing i saw was the bathroom and that’s where i went. I heard even more commotion outside distantly hearing the voice of Alex and heavy footsteps coming my way, making me more panicked.I was hyperventilating by now, before i smelled the ax\e of Alex, but i didn't want her to see me like this, making me more hysterical. By the time the door was opened i was seeing dots all over my vision was going. That was until i felt an arm go around me, it was muscular but not too much and warm. I felt myself again my vision and my airway open a little. How is this possible, only Matt could calm me. She just held me there with my back against her chest, hugging me tightly. Whispering sweet things that surprisingly were calming me.” It’s okay i got you, don't cry princess( that word made me melt, i wish she was calling me that if we were together) cmon’ i don't like seeing you like this.” A few minutes pass and i'm only down to sniffles, i peak up to find her looking down with an intensity but what intrigued me were her eyes, the color they were so dark that it scared me. I quickly looked back down not knowing if i should get off her or not but i knew that i wanted Matt. I grabbed my phone which was a flip phone but could open it with my shaky hands. I was going to give up when a larger hand wrapped around mine taking my phone and opening it. I had flinched a little , but then remembered that it was Alex, the girl that i like and hasn't given a reason to be afraid of. “ How can i help princess?’’ the only words that got out were “ Call Matt P-please” I heard a small growl making my heart beat go faster but then again there was no animal here. I saw she put it on speaker, “ Hey Alo, What wrong?” “Can you please come and get me, i'm at the cafe that i told you about.” “ Are you ok, where are you, what happened, are you alone!?” I whispered, “ I'm okay, i'll tell you later, i'm with HER.” I heard a squeal but quickly took my phone back and hung up. There was a silence in the air but i couldn't look at her after she saw me like that. I felt her fingers run through my hair making me lean towards her touch and relax, before i could fully relax the bathroom door banged making me jump and look over there. I heard a louder growl than the first but ignored it, without blinking i was in another pair of arms making me stiff. I closed my eyes until i smelled Matt cologne and quickly hugged back relaxing myself “ Thank you Matt, I'm sorry, i'm so sorry you had to come.” I kept hearing small growls, i think i'm going crazy. I felt him pick me up, carrying me like a baby while i hid my face in the crook of his neck. I can't face her after this. We were close to the door when he turned around and addressed Alex, “ Thank you for taking care of her, she’s thankful too but she is shy, you must see.” “ It was no problem, she a special princess, i would do it anytime” chuckling slightly. “ Well my names Matt, im her brother and thanks again, Alo say bye.” I didn't want to see the pity or disgust in her eyes so i just shook my hand in a goodbye motion. I heard a chuckle and a giggle from Matt.

Alex’s POV

I know something is wrong with my little princess to act like that, the incident wasn't the only thing that caused that reaction. I feel gratitude towards this incident but also resentment. I loved the way i got to hold her, comfort her, and just be there with her how she leaned towards me. Now i know that she liked her hair being rubbed. But i did resent what happened, i don't ever want,see her to be like that again. I do admit i was jealous when she said she wanted Matt in her difficult moment instead of me, but it turned out that he’s gay and her brother. Now to go deal with the fu**ing boy that caused all this, i've showed my pack better, treat women right and to not start fights or abuse if not given it. He will learn to respect and who is above him because all wolf know who their luna is, they feel their presence even if they haven't been introduced. I call, “ Did you get the boy in the cell...Ok..Im going.”......