Chapter 2

Alondra's Pov

This is it... We are at the front door of the school ready to walk in. We are late but only by 5 minutes so there is barely anybody around. Matt is wearing basketball shorts with a tight t shirt with nikes since he's becoming a gym teacher and has to take physical ed and how to do some exercises. While i'm wearing leggings and a big sweatshirt with ballerina slippers since i'm only drawing and want to be comfy apart that I don't want to show my body. We hear the second bell and run inside before i go the opposite way i feel Matt hug me and i hug him back but before we separate he says, "Calm down, i know you're freaking out inside and out but i need you calm and call or text if they start anything or something happens. You know i'm always there for you." My eyes watered, i took a shaky breath and nodded going our separate ways.

My first 5 period went fine actually really fun i was enjoying myself with art. I made 1 friend and his name is Nick. He's really funny, kind, and smart. He noticed that something was off about me but didn't ask and instead said if i needed anything he would be there because i was his first friend and could feel i was special. But this happiness fell down the drain the second 6th period which was lunch. I felt the patronizing gazes on me but no one was looking, Matt wasn't here and Nick was in line getting lunch. I didn't and couldn't eat anything i wouldn't stomach it and add to my fat. I felt myself panicking. I just can't be alone in crowded places. I stood up and fast walked out of there and into the bathroom locking it. I was breathing heavily and tears were pouring, i was having a full out panic attack. Not even 5 minutes later i heard loud knocking on the door followed by Matt screaming to open the door. After he threatened to knock the door down i opened it. He quickly hugged me. We stayed like that for the rest of the day and didn't let anyone else come in. We got up and started leaving but i stopped him before we got to his car and told him i was going to walk around. He hugged me saying to be careful and that he loved me, knowing that after i have panic attack i do this. He left and i kept walking. Thinking and breathing the fresh air. I saw a couple, a gay couple and wished i had that. I quickly looked away knowing it would bring me down. I looked instead to my right and saw a little 24 hour cafe....

Alex's Pov.

I'm in my office like always doing work when the pack slut Jaszmine, unfortunately my ex came trotting in like she owned the place. Awakening my wolf that wanted nothing to do with her and to rip her apart as well as me for being with me before our mate. I scowled annoyed that she didn't follow directions when i told her i never wanted to see her except if it were urgent. I quickly looked back at my work. When i heard her step infront of me, snatch my head up and kiss me. I quickly threw her off and pinned her against the wall. " You will not come near me again or do anything like this because i will have you out of the pack or killed if my mate had seen you. Do you not understand that i don't love you, you are the slut, you're not my mate or luna and i'm waiting for my luna, and precious mate.''While squeezing her neck before i was snatched back by my best friend/beta. I looked away and yelled " GET HER OUT!" I cleared evrything off my desk telling my beta to take over for a few hours. He qiuckly agreed and let me go. I got in my ford and sped down to the 24 hour cafe where my grandma worked and owned....