Chapter 6

Alondra's Pov.

I can't believe that happened, that complete fine women bought me something even if it was only a piece of cake and how she smiled. She was insanely hot, beautiful, and dominant. I could tell by the way she managed herself that she was very dominant, you could feel it around her. How i would love for her to dominant me. OMG what did i just think, i have never thought about someone like this. I was developing a big crush on this girl but i know i can't let her in that easily even if she did want me after i tell her about myself. Wait i'm getting ahead of myself i don't even know if she likes me or not. While my thoughts ran wild i didn't notice Mat, until he was shaking my shoulders " Now i know you are going to tell me all the details, i can just see the dreammy look in your eyes. Did you see your future wife."I instantly felt the blush rising but knew that if i didn't tell him he would keep on persisting. " Okay so, when i got there Cathy welcomed me like before, i wanted this piece of cake but like always forgot my money i left it, and that beautiful woman was there but i didn't notice until later, she bought the piece of cake for me and apparently her name is alex as well as cathy being her grandma." Matt squealed like never before " You found your soulmate, you found your soulmate. Now tell me how she is?" I nodded "Well from what i could tell she's hot, tall, masculine, nice, and very dominant." He quickly got serious making me serious thinking i did something wrong. " You know that i'm always going to be with you but you're going to have to open up to someone else a special girl, that might at last be Alex. You can't stay watching over me for the rest of your life and i will not always be here." He let a few tears escape while i was drowning in them i knew what he said was true but i didn't want to let him go and my insecurities were getting in the way like always. At least today was Saturday so we didn't have classes but Matt had to go to work in the gym for his internship. I made him go since he didn't want to leave me because of yesterday. He could see i/ we were affected and that i still was, even if i tried giving him smiles. Finally i got him to but not without promising i would go out to at least the coffee shop. The moment he stepped out my mind was filled with awful thoughts. 'He won't be coming back no one wants you, everybody will leave you, not misses you, ugly nerd.' I burst out crying. I stayed crying for another half hour until there weren't anymore tears. I washed my face put one of Matt shirt which went up to my knees with legging and slippers. Since i promised i would go to the coffee shop that what i was going to do but not before grabbing money. I just hoped that Alex wouldn't be there to see me like this but then again i wanted to see her gorgeous face....

When i got to the cafe, i immediately went up to the counter and saw Cathy. When she turned around she gasped, hurriedly hugged me " are you alright sweetie, you can tell me anything." I sniffled my eyes watery, at least someone was there for me. I shook my and hugged her back tightly " everything's fine, it's just me" I saw she was going to say something but i quickly changed the conversation to buying the piece of cake i wanted. When she gave it to me, i handed her the money but she tried to refuse it until she accepted it but not without making me promise that the next was free. I quickly shuffled to my seat without bumping into anyone cause i would certainly have a panic attack if i did.When i sat down i quickly looked around but Alex wasn't here today....

Alex's Pov.

In the middle of the meeting about rogues with other three packs i received a phone call. I ignored it the few 3 times,but when it rung the 5 time i answered without looking yelled " What do you want i'm in the middle of a meeting." I quickly regretted it when i hear my grannys voice "Who do you think you're screaming at. Alex you better get down hear apart from the earful i'm giving your mate is here and isn't looking good. She looks like she's been crying for hours." That's all it took for me to hang up and rush out mind linking my beta " i need to go take over it's my mate" I shut the link remembering he didn't know, knowing he would start asking. On the way over i started getting mad, my wolf ( Xandra) growling and whimpering knowing that our mate was crying and sad and we weren't there to comfort her. I rushed in the cafe but before i can look for Alondra my granny was their dragging me by the ear behind the counter. I growled just wanting to be with my mate but got slapped upside the head. My granny with a sympathetic, aggravated look. " You need to calm down for her, remember she doesn't know you well enough and you'll scare her by growling. Just calm down and go sit by yourself for a little then approach her." I hugged my granny the most caring, smart women i've known for my life. I sat at the same place the first time she came up to me. I couldn't help but look at her after the first 5 minutes. Xandra immediately calmed down and started purring when we connected eyes with my precious, beautiful, innocent mate blushing by getting caught by us. I smiled widely probably looking like a wierdo. I waved her over and she did a little nod while blushing harder. But then as quick as it came it left. In a few seconds her eyes watered and when i was going to her. She ran past me bumping into this boy who simply left her there. A sob broke out and she ran to the bathroom. I qiuckly stood up and growled menancly at the boy who was in the pack. I punched him and gave an order to go to the dungeons. My wolf growled" well deal with him later. Now we have to be there for mate!".....