beneath your beautiful.

Ashton's P.O.V

I saw her sitting there, playing the drums like there was no tomorrow. She was great, maybe better than myself. I started to clapped, she looked up and stopped.

"What do you want?" she spat.

I took a deep breath "I want to apologize, I'm sorry if I offended you earlier. I didn't mean to." She looked unamused, "oh well" she said with hatred in her voice.

She walked past me, but I grabbed her. Not wanting her to get away from me again. "Wait I want to know you better, please don't just walk away again." She flinched in pain as I held her wrist.

"Let go of my wrist....please"

I could tell she was hurt, so I let go of her wrist, while she sat on the staircase.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" I said apologetically

"it's not you, it's me" she said with tears in her eyes. I sat next to her on the stairs and grabbed her arm. I rolled up her sleeve to find a whole arm full of old and new cuts. She was crying silently. I kissed the cuts going down arm, and kissed her forehead gently.

"Please stop doing this Bella, I beg of you"

________________________

I want to say thank you so much for reading 'don't save me' it means a lot to me. I also want to thank my best friend Jay for supporting me with my story :)

xoxo