drunk.

"Bella!" my mother screamed from downstairs. "WHAT!" I yelled in return "Rachel and Sammy are here!". I got out of my bed to greet them downstairs.

"HI" they said in harmony, I giggled and signaled them to come upstairs.

"So what's up?" I puffed.

"the ceiling" Rachel said making only herself laugh.

"Any whoo" Sammy said slightly chuckling "Are you coming to the party tonight?"

I stopped scrolling down my phone to glare at her and say "I'm not going to a party filled with people I don't care about".

Sammy gave me a evil eye. "come on bellz" Rachel was the only person to ever call me 'bellz'. It started out as a joke when we were kids, but after a while it just kinda stuck. "you never leave your house" Rachel pouted.

"But no one invited me. Which means no one wants me there" I said a little annoyed. Sammy sighed "we're inviting you, because we want you there".

Her and Rachel faced me with a huge smile. "I think you should get out the house more often, I know after the accident life seemed like a big waste. But your wasting time to live your life!" Sammy exclaimed.

I sighed thinking of reasons to stay home but I couldn't. I was a 17 year old girl who stopped living life at the age of 15, and blocked out the world. "fine" I sighed.

Rachel and Sammy nearly jumped for joy. "BUT, on one condition" I said making their smiles drop instantly.

"What? What is it woman?" Rachel said eagerly. "You guys can't ditch me to go hang out with Luke or Calum". Sammy and Rachel glared at each other and puffed out a "fine".

That's when Rachel pulled me by my arm into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup, while Sammy picked out my outfit.

By the time they were done I looked like a different person.

My hair was pin straight, I wore a short sleeve black crop top with one of Sammy's black skirts she brought over. I finished it off with my leather jacket and shiny black doc martins.

"Perfecto" Rachel said while high fiving me and Sam. It was already 11pm so we tip toed our way down stairs to find my mom sitting in her favorite chair looking at us. "Arabella where do you think your going at 11 o'clock at night?" she said very calmly making it even more scary.

"to the Sammy house, were having a movie night"

I said praying to god she's believe me "Is this true Samantha?"

For some reason my parents trusted Sam and Rachel more that me "Um yea" My mom seem some what convinced

"Okay, have fun drive safe"

Once we got to Sam's car we all started laughing hysterically. Sammy drove about 20 mins to a unknown house with a bunch of drunken teenagers inside and outside of it.

"Whose house is this?" I asked a little worried "Michael Clifford" Rachel said

this was going to be one wild night