Chapter 11 : A Dance -EDIT-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so this is an updated version, I hope you guys like it. Like I said in the latest chapter ill be rewriting or editing other chapters. Thank you for reading

-またね

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

After hitting Nii-san we started walking to Rakuzen.

"Ne (Y/n) are you sure your brother is gonna be fine? " Kagami asked.

 "Of course he'll be fine I've done that to him plenty of times, then Hajime always hits him form time to time" I answered, I heard barking I looked to my right and saw Tetsuya #2 or Nigou's head pop up from Kuroko's bag,

 "Aww hi Nigou" I cooed at him and he jumped into my arms.

"Awww your too cute," I said as I nuzzled into him.

 "(Y/n) I think you shouldn't be hugging they spawn of Satan," Kagami tried to warn me

"Spawn of Satan?!?!............ I'll have you know that Nigo is a sweet sweet cinnamon roll... Right Kuroku-Kun? " I said as I looked over to Kuroko 

"Yes he never caused me trouble before" He answerd while taking a sip of his vanilla milkshake.

 "See Kagami Nigou never caused us trouble!" I said while hugging Nigo and Kuroku.

"WHHHAAAA!!??! (YYYYY/NNNNNN) I WANT A HUG TOOOO" Kise shouted and me.

 "OK that's enough we're already here" Akashi said as we entered the said school and processed to the gym.

3rd person POV

As they entered, (Y/n) felt as if she was being watched, and heard a rusiling in the Bush. As she turned around to see that was making the sound and saw a clothed figure running a way out of the school. Leaving the (H/c) confused.

~Da Hell is What was that?~ 

She looked around trying to find where the mysterious person went. Her thoughts were cut of by Akashi.

 "(Y/n) are you coming or what? " 

"Oh.... Ummm yea"she answerd as she went inside the gym with Akashi following after her. 

Meanwhile at the Main Entrance of the school stood a hooded figure. 

~Damn she's change a lot since she left for Australia... Maybe she'll go to one of our matches or I'll see her during that match!...I'll get to see her again~ 

(Y/n) POV

After Akashi told me to come to the gym. I snapped out of my thoughts and went with him, I entered and a certain energetic pink-haired girl came to view and tackled me into a hug.

 "(Y/n) - sempai!!~ I miss you~!!" She shouted while she nuzzled her head in my chest area.

 "Momi-chan ca-can you s-stop nuzzling into my... Ummm... You know" I shuttered as I blushed.