chapter 20

RECAP

The students are going to on a midterm trip to Oopl; Layo is still determined to find out what happened between David and Stephanie. The teacher that tried to rape the girls was taken to prison. Tobi the junior girl died. The boys are about thirty girls away from completing their quest then the journey of the last virgin starts.

.........

JUST LIKE MAGNETS

Okay guys I am incredibly sad. Just like magnets is only at 1.91k reads like duuuudee, go fucking read that book you won't regret. Okay do something for this little chicken, y'all should please check it out, it'll mean the world to me. Thank you, God loves you, Wonu adores you, stay beautiful and stay blessed.

........

SHOUT OUTS

So guys, I now do shout outs. Dm me, tell me the name of your book and I'll be giving you a shout out. But as you know #ThisIsNigeria and nothing comes free, everybody be criminal. Of course just prizes like a follow or something.

.....

TAG FEST

I picked three winners because the first isn't a writer and the other two tagged the same amount of users.
v_ykie  Emma123lovesyou anike55 you'll be getting your prizes as soon as I publish.

.....

So without further ado,

CHAPTER 20

The bus finally got to Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library. The buses parked in front of the green legacy hotel and a hotel staff came out to usher them in.

The students were bursting with happiness and energy and as if on cue, the teachers brought their canes out, ready to wipe anybody found wanting.

The class teachers were asked to group their students into six and the people in each group would be sharing a room. The juniors students quickly scrambled for their best friends, nobody wanted to stay with somebody they didn't like. After the junior's were arranged and they carried their luggage into the hotel, it was the turn of the seniors.

"Layo abeg come here, me I can't afford to be with one of those yeye Sara and co." Tolu said as she grabbed both Layo and Kunmmi. Stephanie still stayed away from the girls and it was obvious something was wrong.

"Oya SS2 students, group yourself the way you sleep in the hostel." Mrs. Okafor said with a frown on her face. The students wondered why they allowed a witch like that on the trip, probably to help ward off her fellow evil spirits, she was one of those teachers that never laughed or smiled.

Layo, Kunmmi and Tolu hissed immediately she made the announcement and a bunch of other students tried protesting too but we all know that teachers are the wolves and students are just tiny ants.

They got in the group along with Sara and Elizabeth. The students started moving but Okafor stopped them immediately with her cane in the way. Her drab brown dress made her look more even more terrifying and the poor children had to stop, being seized by fear.

"All of you are just disrespectful goats; did I tell you to go? Because you're in SS2 and three now, you think you've grown wings ehn? I will show you people, I hope you brought your textbooks?" She pointed the end of her cane at them and hissed. It was typical of teachers to always make reference to the ss3 syndrome.