chapter 14👏

LAYO'S POV

The school has become unusually quite after Tobi's death. It's been two weeks and every female student still walks on their toes because they fear being raped. The issue was so terrible that over fifty female students pulled out of the school. Even a few male pupils left for their parent's fear of their child being "corrupted" by the staff. This was no surprise to the management due to the fact that over five newspapers featured the story.

The SS3 class that is always bubbling also seemed quite like he wow factor was gone. As I walked through the class to the SS3 toilet as they have their own toilet, I saw Michael a popular senior groping the butt of the head girl.

Wonders shall never end oh, no be this head girl they tell us make we keep away from boys this morning. One will just be fooled by her grape breast and table yansh.

I just walk by, ignoring the awful sight of flat bumbum grabbing. I quickly check my socks and shoes and adjust my skirt before I pass the SS3b class. Mr. Alao the Yoruba teacher, licks his plump lips as I bend down to pull my socks up in front of the languages staff room that separates the two ss3 classes.

Shoving that terrible sight behind me, I start walking slower, looking inside the b class with the corner of my eye. I scan and scan and search and search but no dream boy. He winked at me this morning on the assembly and ever since that time, he prints of his dimples has been left in the sands of my thoughts. I'm not a sucker for boys and I can definitely remember 'boys before books' no wait, its 'books before boys'.

He looked so much like the guy I caught in bed with Elizabeth when the boys just joined us. But then, this one is too heavenly to be that slimy, disgusting, God forsaken boy. Maybe he'll be the one to give me my first kiss.

But then, Mr. Wow isn't in his class. His mates are just singing loud to Manya, some kissing in the cupboard, the tiniest student on the lookout. Typical SS3 class

The one question is; 'where is dimple boy?'

It is a senior class I just cannot wait at the door and start staring, before they think I'm spyware. The best option is just to keep walking, which is what I did. For some reason, I keep walking somehow, like I am wearing 10 inch heels. It's probably because of the anxiety and excitement enveloped with seeing him but then I'm leaving already and it should stop.

Luckily, I keep walking like that new corper when she was coming out of her quarters. Her boyfriend was probably over and he gave her some good stuff if you know what I mean.

One step

Two steps

Three steps

Then I fall on my face, right in front of the SS3 male toilet. Talk about shame! A lot of things started to run through my mind, what if dimple boy was actually in the toilet and he sees me lying on the floor as if I did not pay the hostel bills? I start shaking my legs rapidly and just when I thought it was terrible enough, I figure out it is stuck between thorns in the flower pot.

Yay.

Probably luckily or unluckily for me, I hear footsteps approaching the main door. I brace myself for anything as it could be anybody coming through that door. The steps were now coming at rapid intervals and the person I least expected to be in running out of the SS3 male toilet jumped out.

DAVID'S POV

The contest is back on and I just did one hot babe, in the toilet for that matter. The babe has a round, plump ass. As in the thing was just bouncing back and forth as we did it. The one corner thing was really useful as I bent the bitch the bitch on the wash hand basin and fucked the living daylights out of her.

I can't wait to tell the boys about the yellow ass I fucked today. The contest has been going on smoothly and I have gotten quite a number of them. But then I double check twice, three times or maybe five times sef so I don't get together with another Tobi.

Due to the recent statistics shown by our makeshift secretary and my good friend; Michael Adeboye, since the contest restarted, I've gotten five girls, Michael has gotten seven, Hassan has four and Tomiwa which I least expected has had sex for the past two weeks with six girls. Deboye has been lagging behind in the contest since he slept with the new, young youth corper Miss Joy. She is a genius that graduated at a very young age, she is the daughter of the minister of external relations. Ever since she came to Dorcas King High, she has been using Debola's big manhood for her pleasure in the bungalow specially built for her. Due to their lovely relationship, we all have a free pass.

Now back to that girl. Three days ago after lauch, I saw her sitting at a table with some ss2 girls and I was instantly captivated by her boobs. They were so round, the perfect medium size with her flawless cleavage popping through her black round neck shirt. Normally, I'm only drawn to the boobs or ass or something else but then her smile, that smile glazed with a deep, adorable, enticing set of dimples that I suddenly have the urge to lick. So I decide to walk up to her and do my thing.

*FLASH BACK*

"Hi baby girl", I whispered. "Can we talk outside?" She motions to her friends and follows me out of the café. I make sure to walk behind her so I can get a VVIP view of her round behind.

Wow!

"So what do you want?" She eyes me disapprovingly and I just wondered why. What's wrong with this bitch was all was on my mind but then the image I enjoyed some minutes before gave me the patience to throw her attitude to the bush.

"Anything wrong babe?" She let out a long sigh and eyes me one more time then replies "You think I can't remember you, you asshole. You slept with Elizabeth, dumped her and now you think you can charm me?"

She starts walking away, swaying her behind rhythmically but I quickly run after her. "Chill now baby girl, it doesn't have to get to this."

As soon as I touched her hand, she jacked it off and hits my chest. "wetin dey work you, shey I look like Eli ni? Abi if you no sabi, I be Stephanie and-"

"So that's the beautiful name, it indeed suites a beautiful gal."

"Hey, shut up. And don't ever touch or talk to me again. After you've grown one pencil dick now, all of you will now be thinking you're men."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

So after she walked away, I made more enquiries about her. She's in ss2b, her best friends are Kunmi, Omolayo and Tolu. She's an igbo girl that can speak Yoruba tremendously. I tried like twenty times to charm her again but then nothing.

I'm not used to difficult girls. Damn!

Since plans A, B, C and D and E and maybe numerous others so I had to result to plan P. Plan P is a little loophole designed by Deboye. If the girl don't answer, take a f**cking pic of her. NAKED.

And that's exactly what I did and in no time, I had her bent over a sink screaming my name.

Accomplished!

AUTHORS NOTE

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII dudes and dudetts, it's been so long since I've updated and I'm like haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I've missed you guys so much and I just wished I had time but no no no. I ask for forgiveness in advance because I won't be able to answer comments but please please please comment and don't forget to vooooooooooootttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee. also, this  is a filler chapter and this chapter is  the portal to a whole lotta drama so hopefully i will update in about three months. Just kidding ;)