He nodded "Gracie, it's only a matter of time before the press finds out"

I rested my head against his shoulder "I know. I just don't want to think about that now"

He wrapped an arm around me, trying his best to comfort me. 

"What if he's dead, Niall?"

Niall looked at me, after starting the car "Don't you dare think that"

I wiped my eyes "How else am I supposed to think? Something isn't right about this"

He started driving "I know, but you have to be strong."

"It's hard" I looked down at my wedding ring "It wasn't supposed to be like this"

"I know, but everything will be okay. Liam is okay" he said, driving back to hotel.

"People say that if you love someone hard enough the everything is just going to work out." I sighed "People are wrong"

Niall glanced at me.

"This was supposed to be our chance to have everything work out. After everything, it was supposed to work out" I hit the side of the door.

"Gracie calm down" he said, focusing on the road.

"Sometimes I think that we waste our moments and we waste our words. And we don't take the time to say things that are in our hearts when we have the chance. And it's not fair dammit!" 

"Gracie, you need to relax. I don't want you having a panic attack or something. I know you're hurting and I know it's hard, but you have got to understand that thinking so negatively will get you nowhere." he said, reaching over and taking my hand.

"This can't be the end, Niall. It can't be the end" I said, wiping my eyes.

"It's not the end" he said, shaking his head.

He squeezed my hand and I looked out the window, seeing the rural area pass us by.

---

Liam's POV

I groaned as I walked up to an abandoned farm house, hoping to find something to wrap my arm in. 

It wasn't great, but it wasn't falling apart either.

I kicked open the door and stumbled inside, groaning once more at the impact.

Everything that had happened since the accident had me lost.

Shorly after leaving, I was stupid enough to think I could take a short cut through the woods. I thought that surely they couldn't go on as long as they have.

My ankle was swollen at this point, and it was a nasty color.

By the time it had turned dark, I passed out from exhaustion. 

I didn't know where I was or if I was even near the town we got married, but despite how hard the walk and pain was, I had made it here.

I saw that even though it was abandoned, it wasn't empty. 

There was furniture and some other supplies.

I went into an old bedroom and saw sheets.

I quickly ripped one up, with some difficulty and wrapped it around my head to help with the sweat that had left my face drenched. 

I sat down on the bed, quickly coughing from dust remains.

"Dammit" I coughed.

I looked around and tried to figure out what I could do, but everything was just drawing a blank. 

How am I supposed to get back to Gracie?

I kept telling myself that she wasn't still stuck in that car. Surely someone had to have found her by now, right?

If she was out of there, then she was worrying about me, all alone. 

I wondered if the press had found out yet; surely they'd leave her alone at a time like this. 

When my mind did consider the worst, I knew that living without Gracie would be awful, but Darren living without the both of us would be worse. 

I groaned and ran my hand through my hair.

This isn't right!

We were supposed to be enjoying our marriage and now neither one of us knows if the other is okay. 

Everything I wanted to say to her, everything she needed to hear, she may not get to.

I stood up and started looking through drawers and desks for a paper and pen.

If I don't make it, but I'm found, she deserves to know everything.