f o u r

Grayson's POV
-
I couldn't help myself anymore, and I only craved her more when I saw her glance over my shoulder at something, and I knew who it was as soon as I felt his eyes burning into the back of my skull.

I smirked as I leaned, gently pressing my lips against hers. After only a few short seconds of gazing behind me, she returned the kiss.

Her lips were soft, and they felt amazing on mine.

The feelings I had for her were stronger than what I wanted to feel, and I didn't want to hurt her.

I wanted her so badly, and I couldn't have her.

The kiss feels like it lasted forever, although it was only a few seconds. She pulls away and looks at me.

"Grayson," is all she says before she starts crying. I knew how badly she was hurting, but at the time there was nothing I could do except hold her close to me and let her cry.

"I fell for you, and for years I waited for you to do the same." She says.

"Now that you're here and this is happening, I can't have you. It'd break Ethan into pieces, and I can't lose my bestfriend when I don't even know if you're lying to me or telling the truth." She continues, letting her face fall while she fiddled with her thumbs.

I take her chin between my finger and thumb so that she's looking at me, and I wipe her tears.

"Look at me, Kay." I said, softly.

"I'm not lying to you, I want you. I don't just want you for sex, I want your company, I wanna see your beautiful smile everyday, I want you to be mine." I say.

"And if you think I'm lying to you, then stop thinking that right now, because you're my world, and you've been that for years now."
I continued.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me.

She pulls herself out of my grip and stands up, and I honestly thought she would leave.

Instead, she grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs with her.

She leads us into my room and I stand there, confused.

She closes and locks the door, and comes up to me. She's short, so she stands up on her tippy toes and whispers "I want you too." She says.

"And if you want me so badly," she says, leaning into my ear, and whispers,"then take me."

Clearly, she was ready for me. I picked her up and lay her down on the bed, gently.

"Gray wait," she says, looking a bit nervous.

"Everything okay?" I asked, concerned.

"This is my first time, so be gentle." She says looking embarrassed.

She makes her way to the bed and lays down on her back, allowing me to do this my way.

"Don't worry babe, I'll teach you." I said, winking before I lowered myself just above her, and pressing my lips into hers.

I travel my kisses to her neck, nibbling every now and then, causing her to moan softly.

"shh, we have to be quiet." I say with a raspy voice.

-
Kayla's POV

He takes off his shirt and I stare at his perfectly toned body.

I take mine off, leaving me only in my panties, because I had only put on a T-shirt dress.

He stared at me and I was embarrassed.

"You're so fucking beautiful Kay" he says before he starts leaving a trail of hickey's down my body.

When he got down to my lower region, he takes his perfectly straight teeth and pulls off my panties.

I'm bare, and it almost feels cold without his touch.

I hate my body, but he loves it, and takes in as much of it as possible.

I could feel the heat between my legs, I'd never felt it before, but it was making me crave him more.

He puts his face where my region is, and before I knew it, his tongue was going up and down, and he hit my sensitive spot, causing me to moan and breathe faster.

He removed his hand from my thigh and used to it cover my mouth, signaling me to be quiet.

He kept going, and just like in my dream, I breathed "gray, I'm gonna-" and with that he stops.

"What the hell was t-" I tried to say before he was inside me.

It fucking hurt, he was huge.

"Grayson, go slower, fuck" I breathed.

"I can't babygirl, it'll hurt worse" he said as gently as possible.

He was right, but soon it started to feel amazing.

"Gray, fuck" I whispered.

"You're so tight, kay," he whispered back.

i could see the sweat rolling off his forehead.

"jesus christ" I said as he hit my g spot multiple times.

The thing that made this even better is that he was the one doing this. It felt right and I knew it was right.

As he continues, I soon feel my body being taken over by waves of pleasure, and uncontrollably, my body went weak.

Gray kept going though, fast. "holy shit gray" I said and then he soon enough he came too.

He pulls out and lays beside me. I rested my head on his chest and he played with my hair and rubbed my back until I fell asleep.
-
I wake up the next morning, earlier than normal, to find Grayson still sleeping.

I tried to get up but he held on tighter. "Please don't go princess." He says, and a smile plasters across my face.

"I was gonna make us breakfast, you up for pancakes?" I say, and he jolts up so fast.

"HELL YEAH!" He says and picks me up and starts swinging me around causing us both to laugh.

I loved him so much, never forget that dreams do come true.
xxxxx
I hate this chapter lolol it's whatever anyways love u Kayla:))
cumformegray