Part 9.

SPARK POV:
Smile still showing, I slowly make my way towards him, everyone stops clapping, the room goes silent. Loki looks curiously at me as I stop a few feet in front of him, looking up at him "Who's the last person you danced with at a party?"

Please remember me, please remember me!

"My mother." I huff and project my accent "Before that then, come on! Recognise me... please." He peers into my face, I try to jog his memory "How 'bout we dance together?" After a few seconds he smiles "It's you?" He looks to his brother and back at me, I nod and smile. I wrap my arms around him, carefully clasping my hands together so they don't touch him, I look up to the thrones, to see the two looking rather shocked. I look down and see Loki's hands are chained together, I release him and drop my smile "Why are you chained?" "Things have changed." I look into his sad eyes. I walk over to Thor, who is now stood holding his hammer, he smiles sadly "What 'ave I missed!?" "He tried to take over Midgard with an army."

That doesn't seem like the Loki I remember. Wait... I remember him, fully, I mean. I remember my Uncle Loki, he was my best friend. He wouldn't do that, not by choice.

I turn back to my Uncle "Were you forced?" My father tries to get me to stop "Don't." I turn back to him, anger getting the better of me "I remember him! He'd never do such a thing! He wouldn't, not by choice! He had to 'ave been forced or tricked into it!" "THAT'S ENOUGH!" I turn to an angry man, now standing from his throne "I have seen that you are worthy and I have seen that you can beat my son in a fight. But you know Loki, how!? Who are you and why are you on my planet!?" I turn to my dad "Who's he?" He looks a little shocked, but answers anyway "The Allfather, my father, Odin. That woman is my mother, Frigga."

These are my grandparents? Well not great for first impressions.

I slowly stride towards them as I speak, a very serious expression on my face "On Midgard I am known as Spark. An interrogator and human hunter." I've already gained a suspicious look from him "Unaware of my home, you see, I was born 'ere on Asgard, as Rione Thorsdottir. Your grandkid!" I stomp my foot as I stop right beside Loki, glaring up at Odin, he looks shocked and like he doesn't believe me, I turn my head to my dad "Throw me the sparring stick please." He does so, as soon as I catch it I take off one of my gloves, stuff it in my pocket and grab the stick, it turns bright blue, covered in electricity.

This feels so good!

I look to Loki, who looks fascinated "Your eyes, they're sparkling." "Probably why they called me Spark, electricity's kinda my thing." I send him a mischievous grin, which he returns and I keep it on my face as I look up at Odin. I see movement slightly to my left, I look to see Frigga walking over to me, with a broad smile on her face. I drop my grin and put the stick into my gloved hand, so the electricity will die out at some point "Rione." I give her a small smile, unsure what to think of her, she wraps her arms around me. It's my turn to be shocked, I keep my hands and the stick away from her, but allow her to embrace me. She pulls back and cups my cheeks in her hands "It has been far too long."

I'd say!

"Yep, I don't know how long I was with the ones who took me, but I was raised on Midgard, where they lied to me, 'bout everything." "Well you're here now, that's what matters." She rushes over to hug my dad.

My life has finally been pieced together, I know who I am and who I want to become. I also know that I don't like my grandfather, at all.

After spending a bit of time getting to know them and lots of moaning coming from Odin about my attitude and way of speaking, Thor and I head back to Earth, or as they like to call it, Midgard. I have so much to learn about what I've missed, so many things I should've learned as a child but never got the chance, but now I can. Thor and I decide to visit Asgard together every Sunday, so I can learn from Frigga and talk to Loki. But no matter what, I never change who I am, so in your face Odin.