Heading Back

A/N: You tried :/

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

I yawn and sit up, I carefully snuck out of bed and got dressed, then I called the boys to let them know we've docked and we can leave.

(Something cozy... cuz why not. Dats your outfit)

I hum to myself as I did a little bit of makeup and then turn around to see Herc still sleeping, I sigh and then an idea comes to mind

I take out some earbuds and plug them into my phone, I start a song and then pause it at the beginning, I turned it up all the way and yup-toed over to where Hercules slept silently.

I grin and put the earbuds in his ears, he yawns so I stopped, he didn't wake and I continue to do what I was doing before. The boys burst through the door, causing me to jump.

I look at them and shush them and look turn to see what I was doing, they smirked and nodded. I let the song play at full blast and Hercules shrieks and jolts awake, he growled and glared at me. "You're gonna pay!" He spat and ripped the earbuds out.

He begins to chase me and I ran out of the room in fear, meanwhile the Squad laughed their asses off at our childishness.

After about a half hour we came back to the room, panting and exhausted. Hercules got dressed and we grabbed our suitcases.

We parted with the ship, dragging our suitcases along with us. Currently Alex and Laf are chatting In French while I stared at them quizzically, John and Hercules are comparing lengths... of what, I do not know, nor do I want to know.

I shuddered in disgust and sped walk past the group, now in front I walked down a ramp and into the large dome. I called for the guys to hurry so they all stopped and ran to catch up as I made my way to the exit.

We show security our boarding passes and passports, they smiled at us and let us through the border once more.

I skipped out and inhale deeply, I let my suitcase go and spun around. "I am so glad to be back in the states!" I exclaim. Hercules chuckles at my reaction and begins to pull my suitcase too.

We head into the parking garage, we look around until we find our car. I grin and opened the G-Wagon's door, I then take in its familiar scent.

"The G, I'm sorry baby...." I said, apologizing to the inanimate object, giving a frown. Hercules opened the trunk and put all of the boys and our luggage into it. He slams it shut and gets in the drivers seat.

I gave him a cheeky grin as he starts up the G, the boys got into the back seats and I sat in the passengers. I hum as we pull out of the parking garage.