YA GIRL ALMOST GOT KIDNAPPED

SO IMMA TELL YOU A STORY

-

One day, Lexie was fucking hungry and she wanted to get food.

But there was no food in her house so she took some money and decided to walk to Wendy's.

Even though it was 10:30PM. But it wasn't a problem, Wendy's was opened until 2:00AM.

Yeah long story short the Wendy's closed 5 hours early.

Fuck you Wendy's.

So Lexie was live-streaming because if she died she wanted it to be filmed so someone would know.

When she was walking home someone was driving past her, heading in the opposites direction.

He was in a white car, [not van] and his window were rolled down.

He smiled at her.

If you've ever watched girl meets world, he looked like farkle's dad.

Yeah.

Lexie was like "lol wtf just happened" and continued to walk home.

Once Lexi got to the street she lived on, she was STILL live-streaming, and a car drove by, the opposite direction she was walking in.

IT WAS THE SAME GUY AND THE SAME SMILE.

Once she was out of his sight, Lexie was like "oh wait SHIT THATS THE SAME GUY THAT SMILED AT ME," and began SPRINTING up the street.

[i can hear police sirens on my street what the fuck]

Let me tell you, she ran 10 miles per hour.

That's pretty fucking fast considering it usually takes 6 minutes to drive a mile.

And she once ran up to her house, she looked behind her, SHE WAS STILL LIVE STREAMING, and the car just turned around to start driving up the street again.

Lexie ran up the stairs to her house, and almost broke the door while opening it.

Once she was inside, she slammed the door shut and slammed her back against it.

BITCH WAS NOT READY TO MOVE FOR ANOTHER 12 YEARS.

She ended the live stream because

YEAH

And you know what happened next?

So uh

Lexie almost got kidnapped and she couldn't share the livestream

Or even watch it

AND SHE DIDNT EVEN GET HER BURGER.

-

Okay but what the fuck this happened almost an hour ago and my heartbeat is still irregular and my legs are still shaking and I STILL WANT TO CRY AND THAT GUY IS STILL DRIVING UP AND DIWN MY STREET

BUT I CANT CALL THE COPS BECAUSE

1. It doesn't seem like such a big deal since I didn't get kidnapped

2. If you call the cops in my city they immediately come to your house without even answering the call

3. I would have to explain to my parents that I snuck out the house to buy burgers