Man: Ki? Ki Dassiya? Samajh ni sakda!
WHAT? I Can't Get you!

Rathod: Arjun! Looks like this village speaks only their Dialect which looks like Punjabi!

Arjun: If you know the language Proceed Raghuveer Rathod.

Rathod: As you say Arjun Ranawat!

Rathod inquired the man and found out that his grandfather only knew information about the Long ago events. He was left out from getting his Adhar Identity as he was not feeling well and their Maalik(ASR) has arranged for it to be done by bringing the registrar to the village.
Following him Arjun and Raghuveer went into the village to his house. There they found a very old man resting after his breakfast.

Rathod: Dadaji! Satsriakal. Ithe Sachdev...?

Oldman: Hukum?

Rathod: Aho ji.

And the old man narrated the story of Vile Raja Shatrujeet Sachdev and his Lousy son Samrat Sachdev on hearing which Arjun and Raghveer stood stunned.

Arnav and Khushi reached Arnav's Ocean Villa in Delhi. Arnav asked his servant to get juice for Khushi and sent her to get fresh. But before they could do anything Muskaan attacked them squealing. 

Muskaan: Bhai. Khushi! Good to see you.

Arnav: It has been just 3 days!

Muskaan: Phir Vi! So Khushi.  How are you feeling?

Khushi: Fine. Just back pain.

Arnav: WHY DIN'T YOU TELL ME!

Khushi: Because of this only! Stop yelling at me. Oww..

The baby kicked! Probably was rounding in her womb. Now this became routine. Normally already active baby when Khushi says something to Arnav becomes hyperactive!

Arnav: Hey! What happened? Did my Vakeel Kick you?

Khushi: Don't provoke the baby or me! If I get one more Kick because of you I will go mad!

Muskaan: More than already?

Arnav: Muskaan Chup! Ok Khushi Relax.

Saying he moved near her and kept a hand on her stomach caressing it.

Arnav: Baby relax. See Maa is getting all worked up.

There was one faint kick and then nothing. Arnav gave a winning smirk making Khushi scowl and Muskaan laugh.

Muskaan: Khushi is it just back pain or anything else?

Khushi: Nothing else. Feeling tired.

Arnav: Come let me show the room. You change and rest for now.

Arnav took her to the room and made her lay on bed after she changed. Then he came out and met Muskaan at his living room.

Arnav: Backpain?

Muskaan: Normal only as we expect a premature delivery. If she feels anyother painful symptoms we will get her to C section! When are you planning to tell her about the complication?

Arnav: She will need some moral support. I should talk to her parents before revealing anything to her.

Muskaan: Careful Bhai. No stress for her.

Arnav: Yeah. What about the job you came for?

Muskaan: All done. Soon our Hazratganj will have its own recognition and our people will have identities and become indian citizens.