The game

CHAPTER 4: THE GAME

Khushi rushed and crashed on Rohan who came searching for her. He looked at her disheveled state and pulled her to one dark corner and cupped her face.

Rohan: Khushi? What is wrong? Why are you like this?

Khushi: N.. No.. Nothing Rohan. Just fell down.

Rohan: WHAT???

Khushi: Don't shout and panic everyone. Just a small accident on washroom.

Rohan: don't you dare. Are you hurt? First let me check.

Saying he ran his hands through her face and hair. But as he was about to reach the back of her neck when her hands halted his half way through.

Rohan: khushi? What?

Khushi: I am fine.

Rohan: Let me ensure myself.

Khushi pushed him away heaving breathlessly.

Khushi: What is wrong with you rohan?

Rohan: Wrong with me? I should be asking that? What is wrong with you?

Khushi: I am fine. Why cant you understand. Why cant you just leave me alone?

Rohan: princess? Why are you being indifferent? What happened? Anything wrong?

Khushi closed her eyes and sighed.

Khushi: Rohan. Please leave me alone for sometime. I need rest for sometime. My head is cracking.

Rohan: Head? Khushi...

Khushi: Please leave me alone. Do me this favor. I will go to the room and sleep for sometime. Tell Amma not to disturb me. And if possible please take Soham with you. Then I will have some peace.

Rohan shook his head in disbelief seeing this bro sis and went to do the favor she asked.

Khushi took her car and went to her home. She ran to her room parking her car and collapsed on her bed after locking the room door.

She couldn't took a look at herself in the mirror and touched the love bite he gave her. She hissed in pain as it turned blue and black with passing time. She couldn't take his touch on her body which she believed to be belonging to only Rohan. She ran to bathroom and stood under the shower. As the warm water descended on her body, instead of calming down, her tears started flowing more as the places he touched started burning under the rush of water.

Khushi: What have you done? Darinda. Jaanvar!! You don't have any idea what this means to me. You have laid your eyes on my pride. I have never seen such a selfish and hungry animal like you. Because of you I was at the verge of fighting and spilling the beans out to Rohan. He loves me so much. If anything happens, you will never be forgiven. NEVER n EVER.

She again fell on her bed dressing herself in a full Chinese neck dress covering the marks on her skin. Suddenly she heard the door knock. She panicked.

Khushi: Who is there?

Soham: Your bhoot? Any problem in welcoming?

Khushi: Soham. Just get out of here. I am in no mood to fight with you.

Soham: Oh come on Di. When did u require mood to pick up a fight with me?

Khushi opened the door and stood there glaring at him.

Khushi: I remember asking Rohan to take you with him tonight.

Soham waved his hand dramatically.