10

- yeri -

okay. maybe i was too rude to her. i mean, it's 2pm now, she must've gotten mad and stopped replying to me. she probably blocked me too..

yeri: ya! jennie was my friend for a really long time!! don't you know that?!! you got jealous from it!!!

would you like to delete this message?
yes || no

still no response? it's 4pm now. joy always asks if i delete messages. in fact, she hasn't been online for the whole day. what? i should tell joohyun-unnie.

kim yerim is online

yeri: unnieeeee

bae joohyun is online

irene: yes child

yeri: i think joy's in trouble

irene: when did you last talk to her?

yeri: like last month? idk

irene: didn't she post a picture last night?

yeri: yeah, but she isn't texting me back, and she's always up by 10am

irene: fine, let's go to her dorm

- joy's dorm -

"do you have the keys?" irene said.
"yeah, we used to be best friends," yeri slipped.
whoops. she didn't mean to say that.
"what?"
"nothing"
"okay"

they opened the door and saw joy's living room, a nicely organized and beautiful room. joy was nowhere to be found there.

"joy??" irene said.
"ya!! park sooyoung!!" yeri screamed.

yeri finally went into joy's room, revealing joy on the bed, lifeless.

"ya!!! joy!! sooyoung!!" yeri started crying while she shook joy, no sign of her waking up.

"unnie!!! come here please!!" she screamed.

"oh- joy!!" irene replied, as she tried to shake joy's body.

she wasn't moving.

she wasn't living.

irene started looking around for any drugs that joy might've taken, but yeri quickly stopped her.

"stop, she would never commit suicide."
"okay, got you"

irene quickly dialed 119 (911 in korea) and told them about the situation.

"hello, yes. my friend seems to be in a coma and is unconscious. please send help."