5

for days, yeri would pace back and forth in her room. "what do i do?? do i say sorry?? do i confront her?" she wanted joy back, that's all she knew. eventually, her mind started to play tricks with her. "wait, joy never loved me. she loves the unnies more than me. of course, why haven't i thought about this before? why would she like a kid like me?"

due to these thoughts, she went out to find a new friend, someone to talk to on a daily basis. at first, she tried to talk to yuri, from snsd, her favorite girl group.

kwon yuri is online

yeri: hey unnie!

as soon as yeri saw her message, she automatically deleted it. why would she be texting someone 10 years older than her? it's too awkward. she needed her best friend back. her joy back.

yeri was about to text joy, but her mind immediately thinks of all of the bad things joy did in the past. "like what?" she asks herself. even her memory starts complicating things. "she didn't talk to you on a trip, remember?" "wait what no" "what" her mind would go on and off about her thoughts of joy, so she ended up sleeping. maybe she'll forget about joy when she wakes up.

kim yerim is offline

"okay. i just need a nap"

when yeri woke up, the first thing she thought about was joy. sigh, she missed her happiness. she went to the window to admire the amazing view of the nice summer day, but she ended up seeing joy.

joy was staring back at her.

yeri quickly closed the blinds.

"ugh that was awkward"

"she should be gone in 5 minutes." she thought.

5 seconds
10 seconds
20 seconds
40 seconds
1 minute 20 seconds
2 minutes 40 seconds passed by

"i cant take this anymore"

she looked out the window, revealing that joy was talking to someone else. someone that seemed to be joy's age.

yeri felt tears as she went back to her bed, looking at pictures and videos of joy and her.