Chapter 8: That's a yes?

Start from the beginning

"You'll become one of us" I answer watching as she continues to pace the floor in front of us.

"What does that even mean?"

"You'll become a hybrid, part werewolf, part demon, and part vampire."

She nods taking the new information in, "what does the marking look like?"

I crane my neck so she can see my marks and she nods going back to her pacing. She fumbles with her fingers mumbling to herself. We say nothing letting her digest everything on her own terms. Chase fucked it up before and we can't fuck it up again. There's no room for error when dealing with your human beloved. It's get it right or say goodbye to your beloved.

"You guys are meant for me?" she whispers to herself. She stops her pacing, "what happens if I don't agree?"

"Well you'll always feel a void and no one you date will will it. We will barely survive because there's a missing piece where you should be" Liam answers softly holding her eye contact.

She nods beginning to pace again. I eye them before eyeing her again. She can't reject us, Liam put the shit mildly, without her our bond is weakened and our lifespan is shorter. To survive you need all your mates after meeting them, it's not the same. She suddenly stops turning to face us.

"I-" she exhales, "I'm beyond freaking scared" she pauses, "but I'm willing to give it a try. Though I don't see Luna potential in myself someone thought so, so yes."

I can't help but to jump up picking her up kissing her cheek, "you are beyond perfect beautiful."

"Thank you Benny."

I put her back down and Chauncey pulls her to him kissing her deeply. He grips her ass slipping his tongue in her mouth. She moans before pulling away. "I couldn't help myself" he says by way of explanation. He leans down to her ear, "you taste as good as you look beauty."

She visibly blushes, "thank you."

"Can we take you out?" Liam asks.

She fumbles with her fingers, "Could we go out of town?"

"Are you embarrassed by us?" Chase asks eyeing her.

"No, God no, who would be embarrassed by you guys," she pauses, "I'm just over the talk about me. I don't want to really add more to it."

I lift her chin up, "we get it beautiful, it's your pace. We'll take you to the next town over."

She smiles sheepishly, "thank you. I have to go home first."

"I'll take you" Liam says.

She nods following him out the house. Chase and I get up going to our room, that went better than any of us could've imagined. This is our first date as a quad. Shit has to go perfect, this is their time to get to know her like I do and vice versa. I'm sure there will be plenty group dates but I also know we'll also get time for separate dates. I pull on dark jeans, a red button up, and black Nike boots. I look over to see Chase in blue jeans, a grey t-shirt with army green Huaraches on. We walk out the room going back to the living room to wait for our beloveds. Honestly I believe it was Liam that persuaded our beloved to give us a chance. He connected with her on an emotional level that I hadn't reached yet. I know she has her reservations about our relationship so it'll be a challenge but hopefully with her knowing what she means to us we can get through anything. I'd be more worried if she was okay being with three supernatural men.

"Where y'all going?" Amarí asks walking in with Elijah.

"Here ya nosey ass go" I say shaking my head.