lies

"You know that's a lie don't you Jamie?" Now this is interesting.

"No its not Becca, why would you say that?" Oh no, I think my best friends hurt, I know she probably doesn't know who to trust, her best friend or her so called mate...

"Lukis, did you lie to me?" If it wasn't for my vamp hearing I would have had trouble hearing that.

"Baby no how can you think that she's not the same Becca we know any more, she's a vampire, a creature that only thinks of it self and its needs, she's a deadly creature and so is that monster George behind her, they are the same"

"See there's the lies again! Jamie we are not the same, I'm not a vampire and I'm not a monster!"

"STOP LYING TO ME, BOTH OF YOU! I don't know who to trust so I'm going to shut you both up and ask the only person that's not in the bikering, George can you please tell me the truth"

"Well both Lukis and Rebbeca is talking the truth, I am a vampire and a monster, Becca is only half vampire and so we aren't the same but Becca is still the same girl and frankly she needs a friend right now and I think she wants you to be that friend to support her, oh and Lukis sadly for you, shifters can't mate, I think as a almost 200year old vampire and as a member of the council I would know that. Now Becca babe we are late for our first class so Lukis, Jamie it was nice to officially meet you but we have to go"

My saviour...

...

I walked to Georges' car after school to find him leaning against the hood staring daggers at Lukis across the parking lot, halfway to the car Jamie jumped into my view and crushed me in a hug sobbing on my shirt.

"Jamie, what's wrong?" I went stiff, her scent has changed! She's not human...before she could answer I screamed out for George to help.

"George!" In the fastest speed he could run in front of humans he was at my side, he seemed to smell the difference as well cause his eyes went wide and he grabed me and Jamie each by the arm and dragged us into the car.

With me in the front seat and Jamie in the back sobbing like crazy, George took off out of the school to his house.

"Jamie, calm down and tell me what's wrong and why you don't smell the same please" I begged my friend for the first time ever.

"It was Lukis, I-I told him-m we were d-done bec-cause he lied to m-me, and then h-he marked me and turned me!" She spoke through sobs, oh I'm going to kill him!

Suddenly the car jolted to a stop and George flicked open all three doors and lead me and Jamie in the house, holding Jamies arm in a death grip.

"What the f*ck did you say did that scum bag do?!" Wow George is mad, he wasn't even this mad when Lukis had our house surrounded.

"H-he t-turned me, and n-now he i-is going to-o sear-ch for me and keep-p me locked up s-so the counsil doesn't f-find out about the fact that h-he turned someone ag-against their will"

"They will kill him, no wonder he doesn't want them to find out, bastard!