Decisions

Tomorrow's valentines day! I can't wait to spend it with George!

I woke up at 7 eager to start this day with my love, MY love, it sounded so cool I had to say it out loud!

Oh no, mom was in another bad mood!

"What the hell happened to your neck?!"

Oh shit! The holes where George drank from me healed but now it looked like someone smashed my neck into a coffie table.

"Ah...I fell into George's bed side table" Fear rushed through me and I feared for the worst...getting out of hand...

"Thats it, I am calling your farther and sending you to boarding school, I told you I am not taking up with your lies any more and I am surtanly not taking up with you being abused by your so called 'loving' boyfriend!"

"You can't do this to me! I will always hate you if you send me away...no throw me away and to all places, boarding school!"

"Young lady you will not talk to me like that and sorry for you, boarding school is on its way!"

"Yes i will! I refuse to go to boarding school!" I stormed out of the house, tears welling up in my eyes. Running into the direction of George's house, hoping he would ride past me on his way to my house and stop to pick me up.

As I gessed he rode past a few minutes later instantly stopping the car, slaming the dood shut and in a flash he was next to me. Cupping my face in his one hand and his other around my waist holding me close.

"What happened darling?" He spoke with utter love and worry in his voice as I sobbed into his arms.

"Its my mom, she's sending me to boarding school at my dads over seas in switserland because she thinks you abused me." With that last words I tilted my head making him understand seeing my neck.

"I'm so sorry darling, lets get out of here and we can worry later. Today is valentines day and I am not going to let you cry on this special day.

He picked me up, carried me to the car- with normal speed as a car drove by and we drove to the bottom of a mountain and George opened the trunk exposing two hicking bags. I picked up one with a pink ribbon as I asumed that it was mine. We walked to the top of the mountain, never stopping the conversation and just as we reached the top there was a whole romantic...getup...if I can call it that. There were flowers-mostly red roses-all over the place and a picknick basket in the middle. I gasped at the site of it and with the sun setting it made it even more romantic.

We ended up sharing blood again but this time he gave me more of his so that I would heal completely.

The drive home was full of laughs, jokes and playfull puches, but I begged him not to take me home and so I slept over at his house...the two of us...in the same bed...just thinking of it made me exited for tonight!

The moment we got home the tension and passion began! We went to his room, it was just so beautiful, his large room with a heaven for a bed. The red and black cover and walls fitted perfectly to our feelings tonight.

We stared at each other with passionate eyes and love and lust exploded with every kiss we shared, in a flash of a moment we were on his bed as one, he swept my breath away and I only got my breathing back to normal when i slowly fell asleep...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- please comment and vote and let me know how the book is and what you would like to see in the next chapter.......