old life, new begining

George's P.O.V

She woke...wait...woke...

"Your alive" I was utterly confused...I thought I killed her...but...

"Your still human darling...how?" A low moan escaped her mouth as her hand slowly rose to her head. When I jumped her she hit her head on the kitchen table and her breathing hithed. Thats why I thought she was dead so I caried her to my bed and left her there to take a shower...feeling utterly guilty but now...

"I'm so glad your still alive love" My smile reached my ears and I embraced her in my arms in the most loving hug and passionate kiss ever. I was so glad that I jumped up and down in my own skin.

"Uhh...what happened?" She was still dazed so I helped her to sit up strait...but then... She flinched at my toutch and pulled away, fear tracing everywhere on her face.

"Love please don't be afraid of me, I know you saw me like that and I'm sorry"

"Your eyes...Your red eyes..." She was truely scared. I played with my brown eyes on her to make her a little bit calmer.

"Stop it! Keep those dark horible red eyes away!" She climed under the blankets and started to sob...I can swear my eyes are normal again...I flashed to the mirror...I was right...why was she helusinating?

"Hey, darling..." She peeked from under the blankets.

"Hey, look at me, my eyes are brown love" She stared for a minute and then fell into my arms crying...

"Your face...your face, it was horible..." She barely got anything out with all the sobs.

"Hey, darling, don't think of that, I'm here now and your safe." I tried to coo her and started to play with her hair and rubbed her back repetedly, until she fell asleep. She looked so peacefull in my arms.

"Rebeca, baby, wakey wakey. Its nine o'clock sunday, you've been sleeping since five yesterday morning." She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me deeply.

"Realy!? I'm sorry, what happened?"

"Don't you remember?" Truely even I wasn't sure what happened.

"Wait...what made your eyes turn red" Her eyes were big in amazement now and her voice screamed curiosity.

"It happenes when my inner vampire comes out and bloodlust hits, I'm so sorry you had to see me like that love." I looked down in my hands and let my head fall into them. She picked up my head and suddenly her lips pressed against mine. Then...

"Ouch...what the...Rebeca" When I saw her face it struck me and she fell uncontious...