ANOTHER A/N?!

Sorry I haven't been able to write ;^;

I have been working really hard on a new project!

So, just read the following (if you want to):

Help wanted!

I want to start a new series on YouTube called 'Claws Of Peace'.

Plotline: This story is about a warrior mom, named Yereme, who lives in the Terrel Kingdom. She lives with her daughter (Arithimus), her mentor (who she saved from Maleck's reign; Rethal), and the quite young servant (Jayra). One day, after Maleck's banishment, Maleck's brother (Bruno) fights the Queen of Hell until near death to let Maleck escape. Yereme tried to retain him, but Maleck only captured her. Arithimus, Rethal, and Jayra now have to bring Yereme back home before Maleck can take over the Terrel Kingdom.

CAST:

Yereme (Mother Warrior)

Arithimus (Main Character)

Rethal (Yereme's Mentor)

Jayra (Servant)

Maleck (Main Antagonist)

Queen of Hell (Stops people from escaping)

Bruno (Maleck's brother)

(Backround Characters and Others may be needed!)

CREW:

Backround Artist

Storyboard Artist

Animator

Editor

Co-Writer

I am writer/director of this project. Sadly, I only have a little bit of money to put into this project. I will be starting a KickStarter so that I can afford good sound equipment for the cast and editing software for the animator and editor (and hopefully a good drawing software for the backround artist).

TO BE CAST:

-Message me for details on the character you want

I will message you details on what do to next

TO BE CREW:

-Message me an example of your work(s).

This will take a bit of time, and I will be considering a lot of people for crew.

-COMMENTS WILL BE IGNORED, IT MUST BE A MESSAGE-

Please share if you feel like it to help me out!

New oneshot will be out soon!