chapter three ; august twenty eighth

I did all my airport stuff after arriving in Seattle. I sighed. I don't even have a place to stay at yet. I'm so stupid.

After walking carelessly around the airport, I saw a familiar face and two other girls with him, their backs facing me.

"Graser?" I squealed. Oh my god, I'm meeting him!

The girls turned around and I immediately recognized them as my favorite twins.

"Oh my god, you're Autumn and Summer! I love you all!" Way to go, Ally. I cannot believe this... I'm actually embarrassing myself in front of them.

"Hey, what's your name?" Autumn asks, grinning at me.

I've calmed down already and stood up straight. "I'm Allium."

Summer then engaged in the conversation. "Like the purple flower?" She asked.

I giggled. Every Minecraft fan asks that. "Yeah, but my nickname is just Ally." I looked at them for a few seconds. Is this really real?

"Yes." Graser answered. Oops, did I say that out loud? "And because you are the first fan who met us, you get to meet everyone else!"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "For real?" I squeaked.

"For real." Autumn replies. She held her hand out. "Come on, Jordan's coming soon."

We all walked towards the exit. I'm getting giddy. "Oh my goodness. This is crazy."

"So, tell us about yourself, Ally." Autumn asked me. What do I say?

I bit my lip. "Uhm, I'm pretty boring. But, I'm eighteen and I love Minecraft. I watch these people on YouTube who always make me laugh. They're amazing." I grinned at them, wiggling my eyebrows. "I'm from California, I love Math, I live alone. What else? I told you I'm boring." I laughed a bit.

"No you're not!" Summer exclaimed. "Let's see, who is your favorite member of the Cube? I think we can hook you up real good." She winks. I felt warmth on my cheeks as I blushed deep red. How embarrassing.

"Probably H. He's a sweetheart." My mind wanders off to the times he's replied to me. "He noticed me a few times already and you do not wanna know how bad I fangirled there."

"You're gonna be like my little sister, I know it." Autumn giggles. "Anyway, where are you staying?"

I looked at my shoes, eyes watering already. I'm such a cry baby...

"No where yet, really. I was inquiring in a lot of hotels but they didn't have anymore rooms. Maybe because of PAX. I should've reserved earlier, now I have no where to go..."

Graser spoke enthusiastically. "Yeah you do! You're staying with us!"

I looked up, beaming at them.

Graser knocked on our hotel room door that night, inviting us over to their room.

"You guys, go to Zach's room, he said." Autumn told us.

I frowned at my outfit. I already changed to my sleeping attire.

"No! I have to change! I need to make a good impression!" I panicked, looking over my clothes.

Autumn went to me. "Girl, I'm sure they'd like it better natural. Come on." She smiled.

I sighed, following her to the other room.

Autumn knocked on the door impatiently. "Open the door you noobs!" She joked. Graser opened the door but Autumn just pushed him aside. "Thank you. Get out of my way now, Zach!"

She pulled my in by the arm and then I stood uncomfortably. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I can't help but feel insecure under their gazes. Yet, I'm still so shocked that they're actually here, in the same room as me.

"Guys! This is Allium, our 'number one' fan!"

Everyone said a cheerful hey but I stood there with my eyes still wide. I cleared my throat and tried to speak. "Uh - you can just call me Ally..." I croaked out and looked down. Dang it. Stop messing up.

A familiar voice interrupted my train of thoughts. "Hey, aren't you AllyAllium?"

I looked up and caught his eyes. H. "Yeah..." I muttered. He smiled at me and I blush. How many times will I embarrass myself today?

Autumn pushed me towards the crowd of my most favorite people in the world like it was nothing. Liam was the first to approach. Everyone one ran to the door, eavesdropping on Grautumn.

"Hey, person who told me I'm the best!" H jokes. I can't believe he still remembers that.

"Hi, person who said I'm cool. Is it true now that we see each other in person?"

"Yeah, you're pretty cool. Pretty and cool." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Flirt." I scoffed, laughing afterwards.

"That's what everyone says! I am the EV after all. Flirting with someone then breaking their hearts one by one." He joked. I laughed again. "Your laugh is adorable."

"Nah, your laugh is evil." I smiled.

He demonstrated his cute laugh. "True." He looked around. "Do you wanna grab food in the kitchen?" He stands, putting his hand out for me.

"Sure. What food do you have?" I put my hand in his and I shivered. The hell?

"Graser is here, so cheese pizza."

I squealed. "Yes! Haven't eaten that in a while."

He looked at me, confused. "Why not?"

"Diet." I replied, biting on my pizza.

"But, your already gorgeous. What more can you ask for?" I froze.

"My family wanted me to model, I got fat. Bam. They hate me." I blurted out.

"Oh. Well, we're all here for you. I'll be here." He smiled warmly.

"Thanks, H. I'm fine now, though."

He grinned at me. "That's great. And call me Liam. We're friends, right?"

"Yeah." I breathed out. "We are." I smiled back.

I'm so lucky I'm friends with them.