chapter two ; july fourth

It's the fourth of July, the day of freedom. And I'm alone in my house while everyone else is enjoying themselves outside. I lied down on my bed again... what can I do today?

I guess I can go out and actually do stuff... Nah.

Maybe play some Minecraft? Meh.

I decided to just watch some YouTube videos.

I saw that Autumn uploaded another fails montage of her, Graser and H. I think I remembered joining a game with them in it, but I got kicked out.

I clicked the video and loaded it at 720p while I got food in the kitchen. I went back to my computer with it all loaded up. I watched it, laughing too hard every now and then. Until Autumn said something that made my heart stop.

"Hey! AllyAllium joined! Didn't you play with her a few months ago?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah. I know her! She's a pretty cool person."

H called me cool. Holy crap...

I went on Twitter again and saw that H is on, bantering with Graser.

@AllyAllium: @HBomb94 So, I'm cool, huh? ;D

I doubt he'll reply, he doesn't interact with fans much on Twitter, I don't think...

I stretched for a bit and decided to check my email for any news about PAX Prime.

Surely, there was a mail about my PAX ticket and even my flight details. I cannot wait to meet the gang.

My phone vibrated a bunch of times, it was crazy. I checked Twitter on desktop, though, since I was already there.

@HBomb94: @AllyAllium You sure are! ;)

@AllyAllium: Thanks. C:

@HBomb94: Will we meet you at PAX?

@AllyAllium: Definitely. I just got the mail about it! :) See you soon!

He didn't reply afterwards, probably needed to record Factions with Graser.

I figured I should go out and see what people were doing. Right when I got out, I saw people with blue, red and white in their outfits. It was almost too funny.

I got back to my apartment and went to the balcony. I sat on my comfy beanbag out there, waiting for the fourth of July fireworks. I checked my phone, nothing from my family. They might hate me, but I'm just waiting for them to get me back, apologize. They haven't contacted me since I left. Whatever.

I went inside again to get my journal. I wrote on it with fireworks on the background. It's pretty relaxing, if you ask me.

July 4th, 2014

Today, I was alone. Nothing new.

I got my Seattle and PAX tickets, though. That's awesome.

And H talked to me again. I really can't wait to meet him. To meet all of them. They're the ones who kept me sane and alive. Without their videos, I'd probably be dead by now, eh?

I don't need my family. I don't need friends. I just need the internet, to be completely honest. At least no one's there to judge me. Right?

I stopped writing there, tears were already going down. I wiped them then went back in. Crap, I need to cheer myself up. I'm too sad.

I read some random fanfics, scrolled through various Cube Tumblrs and watched YouTube videos I might've missed.

I went over to Twitter last.

@AllyAllium: Happy Fourth of July! It's almost over. Goodnight :)

I'm already feeling way better, but I should sleep already. I slept with a smile on my face again.

I'm lucky to have the Cube people in my life.