⁕Ⅰ⁕

John ruffled his own hair as he walked briskly down the street. A couple of people were to be at this pub in Bridgwater at 11 o'clock and so he'd better hurry up and find a taxi if he wanted to get there while the nice looking groupies were still ripe and fresh for the picking. That sounds animalistic, John thought to himself after remembering what happened the last time he tried to bed a pretty girl. Pretty was an understatement. She was fucking gorgeous. She, however, was robbed by none other than that new lad, Robert Plant, who liked to prance around onstage wearing practically nothing. I'm getting old, John thought. Finally, after what seemed like years, a taxi drove down the lane, which was incredible as this was the quiet part of Bath and he would have been lucky to see any form of human life, let alone a car. He reached out his hand, and the man cranked the window down. ''To Bridgwater.'' He said. The man nodded and let him in the passengers seat.

Paul was bored. Bored didn't begin to cover it, as a matter of fact. He was practically asleep, only for his eyes were open and he was unfortunately aware of the boisterous young men  who were groping other young women and men obnoxiously, however they both seemed to enjoy it and Paul was used to this environment. Paul wasn't, however, used to him not having someone's lap to sit on. Paul wasn't, however, used to not being caressed and groped and praised by some pompous dickhead who thought he was famous because he had a record deal. And most of all, Paul was definitely not used to being bored at a party of this size. Usually, at this hour, he'd have found someone's dick to suck, someone to pound him all night long and land him a free stay in a jammy hotel bed. But tonight, he was alone. Someone was trying to get into his little bubble, so he cocked his head to the right. ''Yes?'' Said Paul monotonously when he realised who was facing him. ''I said, are you enjoying the night?'' All Paul could think of in that moment was how fucking good the man before him looked. He decided to use an incredibly cheesy pickup line. ''I wasn't until you spoke to me.'' He forced out, sounding really awkward and oh god who would want to bang him after saying that? ''That's funny,'' The man retorted. ''Because I had to call you about three times before you noticed.'' Paul winced. He was absolutely mortified. ''You- You're-'' ''John Lennon, I know. And you are?'' Interrupted John fucking Lennon. ''I'm Paul- Paul McCartney.'' ''You look a little young to be here.'' John observed, and Paul wasn't sure if he was talking to him or himself.  ''I'm 19.'' Paul lied. He was used to lying. ''Ah, well could I get you a drink then? Even if you say no, I'll still give you half of mine if I catch you lookin'.'' John said with a wink. ''Sure, yeah. Scotch and coke would be grand.'' ''Good taste in drink, I see. Might be able to teach the other young one's a thing or two.'' John called for the bartender. ''Scotch and coke and a bourbon buck, please.'' The bartender bore a fake smile and got to work on the two drinks. 

People were basically having sex in the pub at this point. ''Should we go over to one of the sofas?'' John suggested, words slurred after the amount of alcohol he had consumed. Paul only nodded and John hooked his arm around Paul's waist, letting everyone in the pub know that this is John Lennon's boy for tonight and nobody elses. Paul sat on Johns lap and began to sort of grind his hips on the older man, while he trailed lazy kisses down his collar bone. John had one hand clutching Paul's thigh, squeezing it gently, and the other was tangled in Paul's soft hair. ''You're so gorgeous.'' Rasped John breathlessly into Paul's ear, eliciting a moan from the younger one. He moved his hand up to Paul's plump lips and kissed his neck. ''Suck, baby. C'mon, love...'' Cooed John, and Paul happily complied. ''Good little slut.'' Paul groaned and let John's hand slip out of his mouth. ''Oh, Johnny...'' John growled roughly and moved his head up to Paul's ear. ''Let's get a room for tonight, yeah?''